PayPal without Bank Account is you using your PayPal account without linking your bank with it. PayPal is an online transaction platform or agent that allows people and companies to send and receive funds over the internet. If you do not have a credit card or bank account you can still use PayPal. There are other ways to add money to PayPal and shop online just as you would be using more traditional methods.
PayPal Without Bank Account
When you open a PayPal account you either need to have a credit card or a confirmed bank account before you can send payments. So yes you can use PayPal without a bank account. However, you must then link your credit card instead of your bank account number. Debit cards are part of the bank account to your PayPal account. Also, you can link your credit card information to your PayPal account instead of your bank account or debit card and prepaid cards are not accepted by PayPal.
How to Add Money to Paypal Without Bank Account
You can add cash to your PayPal account at a variety of popular retailers and unlike other similar card services PayPal is accepted almost everywhere online. Here is how to add money to PayPal without a bank account.
- Open your web browser and head over to PayPal paypal.com.
- Select login in the upper right corner and after logging in you will be taken to your account summary.
- Select transfer money under your current balance.
- You will be taken to a new page and select add money to your balance.
- Select “add cash at store” and you will arrive at a new page dedicated to PayPal Cash.
- Select a retail store where you want to add your cash and choose a delivery method for your code. This code identifies your PayPal account and you.
- Take the code to any location of the retailer you choose and present the code to the cashier and explain what it is for.
- You will be asked the amount you want to apply to your account.
After you have completed your transaction you will immediately receive an email on the address linked to your PayPal account confirming the money has been added to your account.
How to Get Verified to PayPal without a Bank Account
If you are very user there is no spending limit and extra security and others are more likely going to trust you because you have passed the PayPal security check. Here how to get verified to PayPal with no bank account.
- Visit the PayPal website paypal.com and log into your account.
- After been taken to your account summary page.
- Click on the personal tab and select financial products.
- Scroll through the financial services and click on PayPal plus credit card.
- Click on apply now.
- Fill in your PayPal account information and verify your contact information.
- Decide if you want to apply for the account security program. Enter your date of birth, read and agree to terms and conditions and click on agree and continue.
You will wait for about 30 seconds for approval from PayPal your account will be linked to card and verified and the card will come in the mail. Please note that if you signed up for a PayPal account security program you will be charged a fee for every hundred dollars of your average daily balance on the card.
How to Transfer From PayPal to Your Bank
Having a PayPal account allows you to pay for online purchases and also accept payment from others. You can transfer the money from others through PayPal to a bank account. Here is how to transfer from PayPal to your bank.
- Log into your account and hover the mouse on “withdraw”.
- From the drop-down menu select from the options. Click on “transfer to bank account”.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and click on continue.
- Click on confirm to complete the process.
It will take three to four business days for the money you transferred to enter your bank account.