PayPal is an American financial service provider with its base in the United States. It is a commonly used option for quick and efficient transfer of money or funds online. It has built its reputation to be one of the largest electronic financial service providers around the globe.
PayPal Prepaid MasterCard
This PayPal platform is now being used instead of cheques and money orders. However, despite such a big reputation as that, there is a well-established form/method of payment still widely used today. This means the company has to adapt, thereby creating its own card. The PayPal card varies as there are both prepaid cards, credit cards, and debit cards. Right now we are going to be talking about the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard.
Benefits of the Prepaid MasterCard
The PayPal prepaid MasterCard has already been reviewed by a number of sites and has been discovered to truly have some thrilling and advantageous features. The benefits of the PayPal prepaid master cards are;
- Multiple options for loading money onto the card.
- Special offers and cashback rewards.
- The potential for five percent APY by opening an associated savings account.
- Cash withdrawal options.
- Faster access to deposits.
- No purchase fee if you order the card online.
- Paypal prepaid mobile app to guide you all through.
- Cashback benefits from the Refer a friend program and so much more.
Other benefits that you should still look into are the no minimum balance feature and no late fee feature. However, knowing the benefits is not just enough for you to conclude your mind. You should still look into some commonly asked questions about the prepaid MasterCard. Some of such questions are;
- Does the PayPal prepaid master card build credit? The answer is no.
- Can I use a prepaid MasterCard for PayPal? Yes, you can use the PayPal prepaid master card anywhere MasterCard’s are accepted.
- How much money can I put in the PayPal prepaid MasterCard? The initial value for a retail location is five hundred dollars.
Above are a few of the commonly asked questions about the PayPal prepaid credit card. At least now you know what you want and what you are about to receive upon application for this Card.
How to Apply for a PayPal Prepaid MasterCard
To apply for a prepaid MasterCard,
- visit the official PayPal prepaid MasterCard application webpage here.
- On the web page, click on the order your card link or button.
Complete your application process following the procedures and instructions that will be given to you.