PayPal opening account is you opening an account with PayPal. PayPal has been around for some time now and we may or may have not used its services. PayPal is a very popular platform among online sellers and buyers since it offers great protection against fraudsters and scammers. Opening a PayPal account comes with many benefits for both sellers and buyers.
PayPal Opening Account
Join millions of active users who choose to pay online with PayPal. Pay securely at millions of stores and send money quickly to anyone’s PayPal email address or phone number and also you can still collect eligible reward points. Sign up for a personal account and shop without transaction fees no matter how you choose to pay. You can shop securely with all your financial information behind a single secure login and pay to sites of all sizes worldwide and in different currencies and a currency fee may apply for outside countries’ transactions.
Open a business account and accept multiple payments with a single PayPal account. You can securely accept both credit and Visa Debit card payments and without even a monthly fee payment and your buyers do not have to own a PayPal account. Also, You get paid faster with online invoicing and PayPal checkout. You can securely sell with PayPal seller’s protection.
How to Open a PayPal Account
You can easily and very quickly set up a PayPal account and start using it in a matter of minutes. When setting up the account you may be asked to specify the account you want to open either a personal or business account.
- Visit the PayPal website paypal.com or the mobile app.
- Click on sign up for free or tap on sign up.
- Enter your email address and create a super-strong password that cannot be easily known.
- Fill out the form with your personal information and make sure you are using your legal details.
- Enter your credit or debit card. This is optional but you will have to enter it at some point to verify your account.
- Enter your bank account information. You will a bank account linked if you want to receive money and want to be able to transfer it to your bank. (optional)
- Apply for credit. Before taken to your account summary you will be asked to apply for credit, this is optional but if you want to apply to make sure to read the terms carefully.
You can click on no thanks if you wish not to apply. Now you will be taken to your account summary.
How to Log in to your PayPal account
Logging into your PayPal account is quite easily done. If you have your details saved to your computer you will not need this process. You can use the website or app.
- Open the PayPal website paypal.com.
- Click on login and fill in your email address.
- Enter your password and click on continue.
You will be redirected to your account summary. PayPal has given its users to purchase online without ever revealing their financial details.