Do you know what Payoneer withdrawal is? If you know what it is do you know how to withdraw on Payoneer? Payoneer is a platform that is used all over the world. The platform has been tested and therefore has been trusted by users all over the world.
This platform is used to perform monetary transactions all over the world. Both small and large businesses and freelancers are using the platform to send and receive money all over the world. But it is quite unfortunate that most Payoneer account holders don’t know how to withdraw from their Payoneer accounts.
In this article, I will be telling you all you need to be able to withdraw from your Payoneer account successfully. But before I go further into this article, what is the withdrawal service in Payoneer? Most Payoneer users already know about this, but for the benefit of those who do not know about it, here it is.
The withdrawal service in Payoneer is that service that enables Payoneer users to withdraw funds and money from their Payoneer account to their bank accounts. This service is not supported in all countries or regions. This, therefore, means that you can only withdraw funds from your Payoneer account if the service is available to your region.
What You Need To Make a Withdrawal on Payoneer
You don’t need much to b able to withdraw on Payoneer. All you need to withdraw on the platform is a Payoneer account and a local bank account. If you don’t have a Payoneer account you will need to first create one now. Creating a Payoneer account is free and easy. To do this, go to www.payoneer.com.
On the Payoneer homepage, click on the register tab and follow the on-screen instructions from thereon. The sign-up process in Payoneer consists of four stages or steps. You will need to complete the four steps in order to create your account successfully. After creating your Payoneer account, link a local bank account to it.
How to Withdraw On Payoneer to Your Bank Account
To make withdrawals on Payoneer to your bank account, follow the steps below;
- Sign in to your Payoneer account.
- On the menu page of your account, go to withdraw.
- Go to the bank account under the withdrawal account.
- If you have not yet connected to a bank account, you will be redirected to a page to do this. If your bank account is pending approval, you will be redirected to a pending approval page.
- Choose currency balance or the card you want to make a withdrawal from.
- Select the bank account you want to make a withdrawal to.
- Enter the amount to withdraw.
- Enter the description for your records. This is optional. Click on review when done.
- Review the details of your transaction and then confirm the withdrawal.
Follow these steps accordingly and you will have a glitch-free withdrawal experience on the platform.