The Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship 2023/2024 is a Full awards program aimed at supporting outstanding students with Master’s degrees and combining it with the Organization’s MBA.
The Participating Scholars are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges. This scholarship is open to students who are currently studying one of the Master’s partnering programmes and wish to apply to the MBA program.
Also Read: 10 Best Pet Insurance In San Diego In 2022
About Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
The Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship was established in 2014, the Scholarship provides up to 6 full awards covering both the Masters and the MBA degrees.
Recipients of the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding lasting scalable solutions to world-scale social challenges.
Recipients of this scholarship will benefit from a range of opportunities such as taking part in prestigious conferences, termly events, scholar community activities, and mentorship opportunities.
Details of Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate Degree
- Organization: Pershing Square Foundation (PSF)
- Country: United Kingdom
- School to study: Oxford University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 4, 2023
About Pershing Square Foundation (PSF)
Established in 2006, with Bill Ackman and Neri Oxman being the co-trustees of the Foundation, the Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) supports exceptional leaders and innovative organizations that tackle important social issues and deliver impacts that are Sustainable across the globe.
The foundation has committed over $500 million in grants and social investments across a number of fields, including health and medicine, education, economic development, and social justice.
Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) has helped to bring about important breakthroughs in cancer research as a result of its investment in pioneering individuals, non-profits, and mission-driven companies.
Benefits of Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship for Exceptional Students
- Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship offers funding coverages for tuition, college fees and a contribution towards living expenses for the full duration of the studies.
- The Scholars would also benefit from opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals and organizations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
- Recipients will be integrated into Business School’s community once they start the Master’s degree by attending receptions and meetings with the Dean, faculty and other MBA scholars.
- Access to both department and Oxford resources and networks throughout both years.
- Invitation to a spring ‘trek’ to New York City hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, where Scholars will participate in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change makers.
How to Apply for Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship?
- Interested and qualified applicants should visit Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) on www.sbs.ox.ac.uk to apply
- You must apply to the 1+1 MBA by January 2023 to be eligible
- After Submitting the 1+1 MBA application form, you will be asked if you would like to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
- Submit an essay in the application form not more than 500 words addressing this question: How do you intend to change the world? How does this communicate your personality?
- For more Inquiries about the scholarship, visit firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read: Highest Paying Digital Design Jobs
Criteria for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship for Exceptional Students
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
- Academic achievement
- Good Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation
- A very Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment
- An applicant with the Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organization or through the development of a new enterprise
- Candidates with the Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- An applicant with a vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow the fulfillment of the applicant’s objectives
- The mentioned attributes should be highlighted in the ideal Applicant’s MBA application, scholarship essay, and interview answers.
- Successfully Selected candidates will be invited to an interview with the selection panel.
January 4, 2023.