Do you want to make an Outlook Sign In free? Do you have an Outlook.com account that was signed out and now you’re wishing to have it signed in, right? Signing in to your Outlook.com account is very simple and fast and can be done using the mobile app or web page.
Whichever method you use, it’s cool for as long as you have the account signed in. So if you’re wondering how you can sign in, then you’ve clicked on the right post. Now all you have to do is to pay attention and read on.
Outlook Sign In free
Outlook.com Sign In is the process of logging into your account on the platform via the app or webpage. Signing in to your Outlook.com account is very simple and fast. Outlook.com is a web-based suite of webmail, contacts, tasks, and calendaring services from Microsoft.
The service is similar to that of Gmail but here’s a little twist to it. For individuals that wish to create an account, the process might seem a bit hard, but actually, it is simple. All you need to do is to visit the website.
Outlook Sign Up for Account
Signing up for a new Outlook account is very simple and free. I know you’re probably eager to see the process of creating a new account. Most people find it hard to create an account because they really don’t know the process, but the truth is, the process is just like every other one.
It is very simple and free to set up. Well, I too find the process stressful at first but actually is simple. And that’s why I am writing this tutorial to help sign up for the account you want.
To sign up for the account, follow the simple instructions below;
- Open your browser on your device and go to the Outlook page at outlook.com
- Hit on the “Create Free Account” button on the page.
- Provide the preferred email address you’d wish to use and choose the @outlook.com domain.
- Create the password you want for the account that would be used whenever you want to log in.
- Provide your first name and last name on the “Create Account” form that would be displayed.
- Indicate your region and date of birth.
- Confirm to being human.
Immediately your new Outlook.com account would be created and you can start using it to send and receive emails.
CHECKOUT >>> Microsoft AI Web – Microsoft AI Web Tour
Once the account has been created, the next step is signing in to the account. Or it could be that you already have an account that was signed out and wishes to be signed in the back. All you need to do is to follow the simple steps below;
- Access the sign-in page of Outlook.com and select the “Sign In” option.
- Type in your email address and hit on “Next”.
- Then input the account password and click on “Sign in”.
Your Outlook account would be loaded on the device immediately if the details you provided are confirmed to be right. You can also rest the account if you lost it. Wondering how? Read on.
How to Reset Outlook account password
Follow the steps below to reset your account password if the account has been blocked;
- Launch your web browser and go to https://account.live.com/password/reset
- Type in the account email ID.
- A few characters would be displayed for you to input the CAPTCHA code. After that, hit on Next.
- The platform would send a code to the mobile number you used.
- Input the security and then you would be required to create a new password to complete the process.
Choose a password that’s simple yet hard to be guessed.