Speaking of Outlook.com Junk Mail, Outlook.com is an email service provider out of so many things. Using the platform calls for security. Most people actually use this platform for their businesses and in this case, privacy is needed.
We all know that nobody is beyond hacking but there are certain things you can do to keep your account safe. One of the things you can do in this case is upgrading the security of your Outlook.com Junk Mail.
You might have heard once or twice before now about the junk mail on Outlook but do you really know what it is all about.
Outlook.com Junk Mail
If you think someone is trying to invade your privacy via email, then you should definitely use outlook as your mail provider.
Now, junk mails are considered to be spam mails and they are emails that are going to be located in the Junk Mail section of your outlook account.
This means to say that the mails you are going to find in this folder are mails considered to be spam. This feature is very useful in keeping your account secure and safe. Also, if you want to sign up for an account on another site using your outlook account, this feature can be helpful.
Check Out >>> Dropbox Download – Dropbox Sign In | What Is Dropbox
Accessing the Outlook.com Junk Mail
This can be accessed on any internet-connected device. Follow the steps below to access the Outlook.com Junk Mail.
- Turn on the device you want to use in accessing the Outlook.com Junk Mail. Connect it to an active source of a data connection.
- Launch any web browser on your device or the outlook mail app. if you launched any web browser, seek the URL or web address outlook.com.
- You should be prompted to sign in to your already existing outlook account. Sign in to your account by entering your account login details.
- Locate and tap on “Junk Email”.
That is all to access the Outlook.com Junk Mail.
Outlook Junk Mail Settings – Outlook.com Junk Mail Protection Level
Changing the level of your Junk Mail protection is simple but quite difficult.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account on the website and locate the tools menu.
- Click on options and the options dialog box should open.
- From the preferences tab of the Options dialog box, tap on Junk Email under email.
- Select the level of protection you want to use for the account.
That is all you need to do to change the level of protection of your Junk Mail. However, you should bear in mind that these steps might vary for newer devices.
Recommended >>> Amazon Mobile Log In – Amazon App Download ~ Amazon Sign In