The Amazon app is an app store on Android and iOS devices. This app is fully operated by the Amazon company. This app was available to all on March 22, 2011. When this app was launched, it was available to almost two hundred countries.
The developers of this app are paid about seventy percent of the list price on the app or in-app purchases. This already set the foundation for the amazon kindle tablet that was released in mid-June 2014.
Read Also >>> Google One: What is Google One | Google One Drive | Google One App
This tablet was designed for media consumption in the ecosystem. This app uses the Amazon app store for its app store thereby eschewing the google play store.
Amazon App – Features and Benefits of the Amazon App Store
The Amazon app store comes with lots of perks and benefits. Some of these features are too numerous to list. Shortly we would be taking a little of some of them. The features are listed below;
- This store contains a feature called “free app of the day”. This allows users to download and install a featured app every day. This app is not chosen by the users rather, it is featured by Amazon. The games featured are also ad-free games.
- This app also has a test drive feature that allows users to test an application on their web browser before downloading. The game could be played for thirty minutes, but this service was removed due to the fact that many apps do not support this.
- As of 2013, Amazon introduced a new feature called the Amazon coins. These coins can be used for payment of apps on this store.
- The Amazon app store helps you not to miss great deals as it alerts you when an item on your watch list is about to start.
Having said these about the features of Amazon, let us look into the number of applications Amazon features.
Check Out >>> Mp3Juice Download Music Free: Mp3 Music Download ~ Download Music to Phone
Applications on Amazon Store
When this app store was launched in 2011, it had three thousand eight hundred apps. But as time went by and by, the app grew from three thousand eight hundred to two hundred and forty thousand. This store comes with all or some of the Amazon products. But if this app is not on your device you can download it manually.
Amazon App Store Download
The Amazon app store can be downloaded from the google play app store or the iOS store. To download the app on an android device, simply launch the google play app on your device and search for the amazon app. Install the app and start using it.
- Get your smartphone and turn it on.
- Open any web browser on the device and seek the web address https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android/ref=get_appstore?ie=UTF8&appName=appstore&ref_=mas_sms_dl
- On the site, click on “Get Amazon Appstore”.
- Select a download folder for the device and the download will be initiated immediately.
Above is how you can easily download the amazon app store for your device.
Recommended >>> Google Play: Here is Everything you Need to Know About the Google Play Service