Do you feel like your Outlook account is no longer secured or probably lost your password? There’s an option for changing or resetting the account password. Outlook.com Change Password is the process of changing your account password on the service. The process to most individuals is hard but it is actually very simple and fast. If you wish to change or reset your password read on. But first what is Outlook?
Outlook.com Change Password – What is Outlook.com?
Outlook.com is a personal information manager from Microsoft, it is available as part of the Microsoft Office suite. The service primarily functions as an email application which includes a calendar, contact manager, task manager, note-taking, journal and also web browsing. Outlook can work as a standalone app on its own or work with Microsft Exchange Server and SharePoint Server. For different users in an organization, like shared mailboxes and calendars, Exchange public folders, schedules and also SharePoint lists.
Outlook Com – Outlook App
With the Outlook app, you can bring al your email accounts and calendars in one spot. Very convenient spot. You can do more with the application on your device. It can be used to email friends, family, and colleagues from different accounts on the same app. You would be notified of what matters most. Microsoft Outlook provides seamless inox management which enables users to work on the go. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint integrations are functional, it helps to send and manage files without any hassle.
Outlook Email – Features of Outlook Email
The outlook is one of the best email services out there and won’t be considered as such with some features. Here are some features you can get on the email service;
- Users can focus on the right things with their smart inbox.
- Delete, archive and schedule messages quickly.
- You can share your meeting availability and find times to meet with others.
- Attach and view any file right from your email.
- With the search, you can find everything you’re looking for.
- Apps integrations. That is to say, you can bring the apps you love to the service such as Facebook, Trello, Evernote, etc.
There are more features you can enjoy using the app or service.
Outlook.com Password Change – How to Change Password Online
Changing your password on Outlook is very simple and fast. The password you use on Outlook.com is the same as your Microsoft account. You can change the password from the web app or mobile application and both are simple and fast. To change, follow below;
- From your web browser, sign in to your account.Type in your username and password.
- Then hit o Sign in.
- Once the account is loaded, select “Settings” and then “Change Password”.
- As part of a security major, you would be prompted to verify your identity with a code that will be sent. Select the method you wish to receive the code, email or phone.
- Verify the email with the code receive and hit on “Submit”.
- Then enter the current password, new one and then select “Save”.
Just like the account password would be changed and you decide to sign out of other devices. To access the account again, you would need to enter the password and user name. If you have lost your account, you can tap on the “Recover Your Account” or “Forgot Account” tab and follow the on-screen instructions to reset.
Outlook Sign In
Signing is simple and fast. To sign in,
- Open the app or the sign-in page at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?linkid=843379
- Hit on “Sign In”.
- Type in your email address which is your user name or phone number.
- From the next page, enter your password and hit on “Sign in”.
The email account would be signed in if the details are right.