Have you ever forgotten your Facebook password? Or maybe you have had a hacker take over your account, and then you will understand what it really feels like to lose your Facebook account. In some cases, you might be able to recover the lost Facebook account while in other cases, the account remains lost and if you don’t know how to retrieve it.
And you will have to open a new account on Facebook. And by this, it means losing all the connections that came with the former ones. You see people looking for all means possible to get their old account back! So, let’s see how to recover a lost Facebook account on your Android smartphone with some simple recovery steps.
Open My Old Facebook Account
Opening your old Facebook account shouldn’t be that hard. Especially, if you have your email or phone number, or if you remember your password that’s even better as it will make the process of retrieving your old account easier. But if you do not remember your password, don’t worry you can still have your old Facebook account back.
Although some of these users lose their accounts due to their own carelessness, some users delete the store by mistake; some create many accounts and forfeit their accounts due to missing their Gmail ID and password. the Facebook ID keeps a lot of friends and chats with them saved.
How to Open My Old Facebook Account without Password
There are people who tend to forget both the usernames and passwords of their old Facebook account. Maybe they have lots on their mind; I wouldn’t blame them because I’m also guilty.
However, it is quite easy to search through and recover your lost Facebook account. only if you still have requirements is your email and your password. the steps below will help guide you to get your old account on Facebook without your password;
- On your browser or the Facebook mobile app, open the login page of Facebook
- Click on Forgotten password at the bottom
- Enter the phone number or an email address associated with your Facebook account
- The profile of the account and its DP will be displayed.
- If it’s your lost Facebook account, click on continue
- An OTP will be sent to either the phone number or email you had entered
- Enter the OTP
- And your Lost Facebook account will be reactivated
With the above steps, you can easily retrieve your account back.
How to Recover Lost Facebook Accounts Via Email or Phone Number
Below is the guideline to retrieving your Facebook account through your phone number or email;
- First, visit facebook.com on your Android browser
- Then enter either your email or phone number associated with the lost account
- Click on Forgotten password
- Select your preferred method of account discovery. Either a phone number, email or name. (Phone number option will only be favorable if you have not lost the SIM Card which you used)
- A verification code will be sent to you
- Enter it and click on the submit button
- Enter a new password of your choice
- Re-enter it to confirm and reactivate your account
With the above steps, you can successfully use your phone number or email to access or retrieve your old Facebook account. you can get more details here.