There are Nursing Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship you can apply for as a foreigner. This is because there is an ever-increasing demand for these healthcare professionals in Canada.
If you are looking forward to working in Canada as a Registered Nurse, you take hold of this opportunity because nurses are needed in the country.
Nursing Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
There are a lot of Job professions in high demand within Canada and including the Nursing profession. Canada is one of the top ten countries in the world that allows foreigners to settle down and work within the country. This is done so that the labor shortage in the country can be reduced.
Requirements for Nursing Jobs in Canada
Since the Nursing Job position in the United States is a competitive one, it is important you meet up with the required standards. Though every Employer has its specific requirements, the general requirements include:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. This should be equivalent to the Nursing Professional program in Canada.
- You should also be a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Also, you are required to pass the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exams.
- A diploma in Nursing practice.
- Previous work experience.
- Language Proficiency (The ability to communicate well in English).
- Good character.
- Also, you need to demonstrate the competency to practice as a registered nurse.
These as the General requirement needed to work as a Nurse in Canada.
Nursing Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Provinces and territories in Canada have made it possible for foreigners to work in the country. To meet up with the demands of nurses in the country, you can apply for a nursing job as a foreigner.
Some of the hospitals and organizations that are well known for offering visa sponsorships to foreign nurses include University Health Network, Mackenzie Health, Ecolab, and Home care Assistance of Toronto.
There are also various types of Nursing jobs you can apply for as a foreigner. Some of them include Registered Practical Nurses, Registered Nurses Nursing specialization, etc.
How to Get a Nursing Jobs in Canada
Getting a good Nursing Job in Canada is not as hard as it may sound. You need to qualify before you can get the job. First, your educational credentials must match the nursing education programs in the Country. When your credentials have been reviewed and approved, you can begin the process of job search and application.
How to Apply for Nursing Jobs in Canada
There are some processes you must pass through before you can apply for a nursing Job in Canada. The Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) is responsible for registering international nurses who are willing to work within the country. The steps below will guide you on the job application process.
- Choose a territory or region within Canada where you want to work.
- Apply to the Nursing Regulatory body of the province where you want to work.
- You need to register with the Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) or the Canadian Council for Practical Nurse Regulators (CCPNR).
- Write the Canadian Registered Nurses Examination (CRNE). This applies to some provinces within the country.
- When the registration is completed, you can proceed to apply for nursing Job vacancies in Canada. To get access to available nursing jobs in Canada, you can make use of the job search tool on canadavisa.com
- Apply for as many job positions as you can as this increases your chances of getting a valid job offer.
- When you are considered eligible for the job, you will be contacted by the employer.
After this, your payment will be determined and the visa sponsorship process can begin. You will also be required to take the language proficiency test.
How to Sponsor a Foreign Worker in Canada
If you want to hire a foreign nurse to work for you in Canada, you need to sponsor their visa. The visa sponsorship means you are willing to take responsibility for the worker as long as he or she resides in the country. The Visa sponsorship process includes:
- Obtaining a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). This assessment is a proof that there is a jab vacancy in your camp nay and there is no qualified Canadian worker to take up the position.
- Submit an offer or employers and pay the necessary compliance fee on www.cic.gc.ca.
- Give the employment number to your employee so they can apply for a work permit.
When your prospective employee applies for a work permit, he or she has to wait for the approval. When the work permit has been approved, it will be issued to the worker at the port of entry in Canada.
What are the Benefits of Working as a Nurse in Canada?
If you are a foreigner, the first benefit you get from working as a nurse in Canada is a visa sponsorship. Also, you get to enjoy the good living standards in the country. Other benefits include health insurance, retirement plans, dental and medical coverage, etc.
What Provinces in Canada Needs Nurses the Most?
The Provinces or Territories in Canada that need Nurses the most include British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba, Alberta, Nova Scotia, Quebec, New Brunswick, etc. You can indicate interest in working as a nurse in any of these provinces.
Does Canada Hire Foreign Nurses?
Yes, Canada hires international nurses. This is because the profession is in high demand in the country. You can work in Canada as a nurse by getting a job offer with visa sponsorship or by applying for any of the federal immigration programs.
What are the Various Options in the Nursing Field I Can Apply for?
The nursing field is a broad one. Apart from the Position of a Registered Partial Nurse, there are other positions within the field. They include Cardiovascular Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Emergency Nursing, Community Health Nursing etc. If you have specialized in any of these nursing fields, you can apply for any of the job positions.