The Netflix Audio Description is an optional narration that describes what is happening on the screen, including physical actions, facial expressions, costumes, settings, and scene changes. Netflix audio description is available for most Netflix original titles and many other TV shows and movies. We are always working with studios to make them available for more titles.
in April 2015, Netflix began offering select streaming videos (not discs) in the USA with audio description tracks, starting with Marvel’s Daredevil, and they have been adding described titles at an impressive pace (24/month) ever since. Here are some of the over 1100 offerings in the USA:
Netflix Audio Description
One of the main reasons Netflix audio description is on the demand list is because Netflix is one of the leading streaming service providers around the world. It has an extensive list of movies, shows, TV series, and more in distinct genres.
Apart from this, the other thing that is quite incredible is that the application is available on various platforms such as TVs, tablets, smartphones, and as a web portal. However, many users are unsatisfied as they are unable to turn off Audio Description.
That is the reason why many people want to know “how to turn off Audio Description on Netflix?” If you are wondering about the same, then do not worry, here is all you need to know about it.
Currently, Netflix is gradually becoming the world’s leading video streaming service. Can you beat that? I know right, as even users can view movies, feature films, TV shows free for the first month. It charges a subscription fee thereafter.
Netflix began their journey 20 years ago and now has well-satisfied customers in over 200 countries. It even allows you to customize subtitles and profile icons. You can also listen to audio descriptions on certain titles. There are a few titles like Stranger Things, but Netflix is increasing the number of audio descriptions.
Read down so you get to know how to turn Netflix audio and movies into an audio description. Get more details here
How to turn off Audio Description on Netflix
- Open the Netflix app or webpage and select Netflix Settings from the home screen.
- From there, go to the General Settings section and select “Accessibility.”
- Now, you need to choose “Audio descriptions” in Accessibility settings.
- There you will see a toggle; all you have to do is turn the toggle switch OFF to disable Audio Descriptions in Netflix.
- Then, go back to Netflix’s home page/ app and start playing any TV show or movie.
- While the TV show is still playing, click anywhere on the app screen.
- Select the dialog button found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, go to the “Audio” option and ensure it does not contain Audio Description.
- Once you have ensured that you have turned OFF Audio Descriptions well, tap “Done”.
- Play the movie or the TV shows for the next five minutes to save the new settings. you can get more details here.
How to Fix Issue with the Netflix Audio Description
- Open Netflix on a device, and begin playing a show that you know has audio-description.
- Pause the video, and move the scrubber bar to zero
- Select Audio and Subtitle Options.
- Make sure audio-description is turned on for your preferred language, and closed-captions are turned off.
- Press the close button.
- Resume playing for five minutes.
- After five minutes of a show playing with audio-description running, press the back to browse button.
- Your preferred settings are now saved to your account across all of your devices. You can get more details on how to fix your Netflix audio description by clicking here.
Netflix has made audio descriptions easier for their viewers, making it possible for their customers to enjoy more of their favorite TV shows and movies. you can get more information on Netflix audio description here.
More Related Content
- Netflix Audio Book – How to Turn Your Movies into Netflix Audio Book
- Best Netflix Movies – Get the Best Netflix Movies For Kids
- Best Netflix Shows – Watch all the Best Netflix Series and Shows on Netflix.com
- Latest Movies on Netflix: Download Latest Movies on Netflix ~ Top Latest Movies on…
- Holiday Movies: Holiday Movies On Hulu | Holiday Movies On Netflix