The Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Applications are now Open. Nestle Nigeria is a multinational company that is committed to enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023
The company has announced its 2023 recruitment exercise, and this article will provide you with all the information you need to know about the Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 application form.
Nestle Nigeria is one of the leading food and beverage companies in Nigeria. With its commitment to creating shared value and enhancing the quality of life, Nestle Nigeria is a great place to work. If you’re interested in applying for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023.
Available Job Positions
The Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 is looking to fill several positions in different areas of the company. The available job positions at Nestle Nigeria include:
- Responsible for meeting sales targets
- Candidates should have a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- Assist with the management of employee information and recruitment processes
- The Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any related field
- Responsible for the efficient running of production processes
- National Diploma or Higher National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Electrical and Instrumentation Technician
- This Technician maintains and fixes all the company’s electrical and instrumentation equipment
- The Candidate should have National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical Engineering
- The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the management of warehouse activities in the company.
- The position requires a degree in Supply Chain Management LLC 1
The required qualifications for each job position vary, and it’s essential to check the Nestle Nigeria website for specific requirements.
Application Process for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Nestle Nigeria at: www.nestle-cwa.com
- Once the page opens, click on the three horizontal lines at the top right part of the page.
- Locate and click on the Careers tab.
- After that, click “search job”
- Then, click “career area”
- All areas of the company will then be revealed to you. Click on any of your interest, for example “administrative”
- Now, you will be referred to their online job search assistant.
- Make enquiry about available Nestle jobs in your preferred location in Nigeria.
- A list of jobs will be revealed to you.
- Then choose you’re desired job position and proceed by clicking the Apply Now.
- The next page will carry the job summary, read carefully to be enlightened about certain details of the job.
- Now, click “apply now”
- Choose your medium of application, LinkedIn or Directly online.
- Now, you will need to create an account with them.
- Submit your email address and your password, your name, and geographical location to create an account.
- On the next page, read the set of instructions that follow.
- After that, upload your documents such as your resume, your cover letter, or any other document relevant to the type of job you want to apply for.
- You will need to fill in the required space with accurate information.
- Now, submit your application.
The documents required for the application include a copy of your resume/CV, a cover letter, and copies of your educational certificates.
Recruitment Criteria Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023
Nestle Nigeria uses specific criteria to evaluate the suitability of candidates for each job position. Some of the factors considered are stated below:
- The Applicant’s willingness and availability to work in a new environment
- Must be fit physically and mentally
- Candidates should have Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Good behavior and composure are required
- Candidates must possess valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer knowledge is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
More Related Content
- Nestle Canada Internship 2022/2023 Worldwide – APPLY NOW!
- Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme For Young Nigerian Graduates
- The World Bank Jobs – How to Apply for World Bank Jobs
- Amazing Jumia Black Friday Deals on Baby Products
- Blizzard is arranging a new Warcraft portable mobile game
- Federal Government Recruitment 2023 Job Registration Portal