NADA Show 2023 is the auto industry event of the year. It offers a full program of innovative products, emerging trends, and networking opportunities for all areas of your dealership.
At NADA Auto Show Event 2023, you will learn a lot of things that will affect your Auto dealer industry. Also, dealers attending the NADA Show enjoy exclusive access to automaker executives during franchise meetings.
About The Annual NADA Show
The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) was founded in 1917 and has been the national voice of franchised new-car dealerships, their employees, and their customers for more than 100 years.
The annual NADA Show is the auto industry event of the year. It’s where dealers, manufacturers, exhibitors, and experts convene for unparalleled opportunities to network with peers, industry experts, and exhibitors all under one roof. The NADA Show is anchored by an expo showcasing the latest products and services for each dealership department.
Also, dealers attending the NADA Show will enjoy exclusive access to automaker executives during franchise meetings, and it is one of the premier venues for dealers to discuss manufacturer challenges and opportunities directly with their automakers.
What to Learn in NADA Show Event 2023
In NADA Auto Show Event 2023, you will learn a lot of things that will affect your Auto dealer industry, ranging from;
- How to hire the best employees, manage your brand and keep the store running smoothly and profitably.
- How to build a transparent, customer-centric team, and how to strengthen customer relationships to keep them coming back.
- How to discover the latest parts inventory management techniques for improved first-time fill rate, reduced obsolescence, and higher customer satisfaction.
- How to improve customer loyalty with stellar service, and how top collision centers increase throughput.
- How to streamline and expedite your Finance & Insurance experience, and also learn the latest industry regulations to ensure compliance and build customer trust.
- How to stand out in the crowd of a car sales competition, and turn leads into customers through the latest in traditional and digital marketing strategies.
- How to unravel the latest dealership-specific tech and digital options, from managing the online customer experience to organizing leads.
- You will learn the most up-to-date strategies for appraising, reconditioning, sourcing, pricing, and wholesaling, to maximize pre-owned vehicle turn.
- You will also learn the latest trends in the U.S. market, as well as best practices for dealership management.
When is the NADA Event 2023
The Auto Industry Event of the Year will be starting from the 26th to the 29th of January 2023 in DALLAS.
Also, December 16, 2022, by 5:00 PM ET is the last day to cancel the registration and receive a refund (minus a $50 cancellation fee). Cancellation must be made in writing.
January 5, 2023, by 5:00 PM ET is the last day to book housing reservations. (Note: Some hotels may have earlier deadlines.)
From January 11, 2023, you can contact hotels directly for any reservation needs.
How To Register for NADA Annual Show 2023
There are two types of registration: “member” and “non-member” registration. Choose your type of registration and proceed to register, you can also make changes to your existing registration or hotel reservation.
Member Registration: There are discounts for member registration, by registering as a NADA member you will receive all the member discounts.
How to Register
For member registration; click here
- Click the member registration button.
- Use your login email address and password to log in.
- To check if your email address is registered on our site or to reset your password, click the “Reset Password” link below.
- Also, there are welcome Reception tickets that are included for registered member dealer/manager attendees.
- You can also purchase a guest ticket at the door for $250.
- You can also reset your password
- If you need help with your member login? Contact NADA: [email protected] or
For non-members registration, click here
- Click the Non-Member Registration button below.
- Select the registration category that best fits your affiliation with the Auto Dealer Industry.
- There’s space for special accommodations. Select the one you want and the reason why you need special accommodation and click on save.
- Click next and select the following: your NADA Franchise, what best describes your job title, age range, what best describes your organization, how many rooftops/stores are in your automotive group, whether this is the first time you are joining the NADA show, gender.
- Click next to select whether you will be part of the NADA Round-Up Show at Gilley’s
- Select whether you want to attend Women Driving Auto Retail 2023, on Thursday 26th of January 2023, from 9:00 AM – 11: 30 AM ET. Price $75.00
- Click next and fill out the form, if you will be coming with a guest and you want to register for the person. Also, you will see the prices. But if you are not coming with a guest click next.
- Select at least 3 topics you would like to see discussed at the 2023 show.
- Click next and select any of these; book another attendee or book hotel accommodations or complete registration. You can also go back to review and edit your registration.
- If you are to complete registration, select book accommodation, and click skip reservation for now and continue.
- Select the reason why you are skipping hotel reservation and continue
- Click on “Pay Now” and select your payment method. Selecting “Pay Now” below will redirect you to the SecuRemit payment site where you may enter your credit card information. Completing the payment process will return you to the website.
- Fill up your payment details like; credit card number, expiration date, expiration year, CVV, and “Submit.”
Who Should Attend the NADA Event 2023
This includes Auto industry dealers and non-member dealers like;
- Car dealers who aren’t NADA members or are in other industries related to the car industry operating outside of the United States.
- Any company that provides products and services to dealerships but is not exhibiting.
- Any company that provides products and services to dealerships but is not exhibiting and wishes to participate in the education portion of the show.
NADA Event Schedule 2023
There will be several events during the NADA SHOW 2023. Some of these events include:
NADA Round Up Show at Gilley’s
NADA Roundup Show will take place on Thursday 26th January 2023, from 7 PM – 10 PM ET at the renowned Gilley’s. This is the kickoff show for the Auto Industry Event of the Year. There will be gourmet food, top-shelf beverages, and a musical performance by global country music star Brad Paisley. Plus, country line dancing, armadillo races, mechanical bulls, and many others.
Note: This event is included in NADA Show 2023 registration for member dealers, managers, international affiliates, and guests. Non-member dealers, managers, international non-affiliates, Allied Industry, and exhibitors may
purchase Welcome Kickoff Reception tickets for $250.
There will be:
- Network with fellow dealers, OEMs, exhibitors, and industry affiliates.
- Wear your western duds: jeans and cowboy boots!
- Enjoy a taste of Texas with delicious gourmet food and top-shelf beverages.
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Main Stage Speakers
NADA will be bringing industry experts and motivational speakers to share insights on business innovations and solutions that will help drive your dealership forward. Here are the NADA Show 2023 Main Stage speakers.
Michael Alford is the 2022 NADA Chairman and he will be speaking on the 27th of January 2023.
His dealer principal of Marine Chevrolet in Jacksonville, N.C., and Trent Buick GMC and Trent Cadillac in New Bern, N.C., became 2022 NADA chairman at the Saturday Main Stage session on March 12. A new-car dealer since 1997, Alford attended the NADA Academy.
He is committed to supporting the military and employs many former service members. In 2007, he chaired the NC Military Growth Task Force, assembling local leaders to address the social and infrastructure needs of Marine Corps bases in North Carolina. Alford was the recipient of the 2013 TIME Dealer of the Year.
Nikki Haley is the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations 2017–2019. She will be speaking on the 27th of January 2023.
Nikki R. Haley is the former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations. She served as a member of the National Security Council and President Donald Trump’s Cabinet, where she broke ground as the first Indian-American woman to hold a Cabinet-level position
Geoffrey Pohanka is the 2023 NADA Chairman and he will be speaking on the 28th of January 2023.
It president of Pohanka Automotive Group in Capitol Heights, MD. He started in the automotive business in 1973, working summers in his father’s dealership. He is a third-generation dealer. The company was originally founded by his grandfather in 1919 selling and servicing Chevrolets.
Today, the Pohanka Automotive Group sells ten makes of vehicles at their locations in Maryland and Virginia. Pohanka is the 2022 vice chairman of the National Automobile Dealers Association and represents the metropolitan Washington, D.C., area of franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors. He previously served on the NADA board from 2001 to 2009.
Host of the late-night show, GUTFELD! He will be speaking on Gutfeld on the 28th of January 2023.
Greg Gutfeld was crowned the King of Late Night in 2021, he is perhaps best known as the host of GUTFELD!, where he parodies current events and discusses key issues with his trademark humour.
Before joining Fox, Gutfeld was a staff writer at Preeditor-in-chief and has been editor-in-chief of Men’s Health, Stuff magazine in the U.S, and Maxim magazine in the U.K, as well as a contributor to The Huffington Post. He is the author of nine books, among them five New York Times Best Sellers.
Deion Sanders is the Pro Football Hall of Famer and Head Coach at Jackson State University. He will be speaking on Sunday the 29th of January 2023 – Don’t miss out Sunday Funday.
Deion Sanders is the 21st head football coach at Jackson State University. An eight-time Pro Bowler and two-time Super Bowl champion, Sanders played a total of 14 NFL seasons for the Atlanta Falcons, San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins, and Baltimore Ravens.
A two-time all-American at Florida State University, Sanders was the first-round draft choice of the Atlanta Falcons in 1989. He is the only person in professional sports history to play in the World Series (with the 1992 Atlanta Braves) and the Super Bowl.
Franchise Meeting Schedule
For information regarding each manufacturers meeting date, time, and room click here
Women Driving Auto Retail
This is where we share ideas and learn from the men and women leading the charge in shaping auto retail. The event will be held Thursday morning, and includes breakfast and two segments, as outlined below. This event typically sells out quickly, get your ticket now!
Women Driving Auto Retail 2023 will hold on Thursday, Jan. 26, 9–11:30 AM ET at
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Ballroom D. Attendees have the opportunity to win one of three scholarships to NADA’s Professional Series ($2,995 value)
This is an optional ticketed event and is not included with your NADA Show 2023 registration. Attendees can add this optional ticketed event to their NADA Show registration. Price: $75 for dealers and managers, and $100 for exhibitors.
When & Where is the NADA Show 2023 Being Held?
The NADA event 2023 will start from the 26th to the 29th of January at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, 650 S. Griffin St., Dallas, TX 75202. Education and events are held Thursday–Sunday and NADA Expo is open Friday–Sunday.
Can I Attend NADA Show Even if I am not a Member of NADA?
Yes! However, NADA members receive a discounted rate. Learn more about joining NADA here. If you have additional questions about NADA membership, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the membership department via email at [email protected] or call 800.557.6232.
Can I Bring my Child/Children to the NADA Show?
Children under 18 may attend the Expo and must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times within the convention centre and on convention centre property.
Registration for children is complementary and must be done onsite. All children, except infants in backpacks or slings, must be registered and badged to be admitted to the Expo. Children under 18 are not permitted on the Expo floor during move-in/out. For your safety, strollers are not allowed in the Expo hall at any time.
CHECK THIS OUT: