Hotmail is an emailing service that is also called Hotmail or outlook. If you lost your password you can recover it by reading this article “Recover My Hotmail Password” to the end. In the year 2013, there was a change by Microsoft, changing Hotmail to outlook and increasing the number of their features and also making it easy to access.
Hotmail has a whole lot of great features for protection and security, for business purposes, educational purposes and so many more. It is an organized emailing service with over a million users. It has been said to be one of the best emailing services as it includes features that allow your email to be organized and easy to find.
Recover My Hotmail Password
With a Hotmail account, you can receive and send messages from anywhere in the world. You are liable to partake in all these wonderful features if you have an account and also an internet connection.
Creating an account on Hotmail is quite easy, for you to do that all you have to do is to visit my website and check for how you can create an account on it. There have been recent complaints on how passwords are forgotten and how hard it has become to log in to their account.
There’s great news, if you have forgotten your password for your Hotmail account, there is a way to recover it and also to get back online. Before entering the steps given below, ensure you’ve put in the password you think is correct. If it is not correct, then you are free to follow the steps below.
How to Recover My Hotmail Password
- Go to Hotmail reset your password page
- An option will be given to you. You will have to state your reasons why your password needs to be reset
- Enter or choose the reason
- Click on next
- Enter the email address you’re trying to recover the password
- Enter a verification word which will be shown on the screen
- Click the next button
- Complete the two-step verification which you will have activated when you set up the account
- A code will be sent to your mobile number or alternative account that is linked to your account
- Enter the code given to you in the field box
- Then you’re free to enter a new password which might be complicated to others but easy for you to remember
- Click on next and the new password will be connected to your account.
Above are listed some simple steps you can take to help recover your Hotmail account.