Hotmail Mail allows users to receive and send emails for free from anywhere in the world. It provides software for hack protection and also refreshed anti-spam. Hotmail being part of Microsoft service is connected to so many services such as windows live, Xbox live, Skype, live ID, etc.
Hotmail mail being a continuously visited service makes it one of the most popular email services. They have over a million active users.
Having upgraded to outlook.com in the month of February 2013, the platform has upgraded in so many ways. When it was updated, they offered the interface a whole new look and so many more features. With Hotmail mail, you can stay on top of your inbox and schedule your emails. Hotmail has done a good job by making your mail organized and bringing together all your emails, files, and calendar events together.
Hotmail Mail Account Creation
If you don’t have a Hotmail mail account then you need one. Creating this account is very easy. The step below will guide you through creating your own mail account.
- Visit the web page www.hotmail.com and you will be redirected to outlook.live.com the new official web page.
- On that page click on Create Free Account.
- Enter the desired email address you want to use. For example [email protected]
- Create a strong password for your new account.
- Enter your First and last name on the required field and click next.
- On the next page input the country you are from and enter your date of birth.
- Check the box to confirm that you are not a robot and complete the Google Captcha.
With Hotmail, be rest assured that you can stay in touch and also on time.
To access your email, follow the steps below
- Visit this link https://outlook.live.com/owa/.
- Click on the sign in link or button.
- Enter your email address into the required field.
- Enter your account password on the space required.
- Click on the sign in button.
You will be signed in successfully to your Hotmail outlook.com account.