The University of Salford in UK has Announced the Application Call for its MSC Public Health International Scholarship Program 2023, for International applicants.
The Public Health International Scholarship Program is designed to recognize the global importance of public health and the university of Salford membership of the Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER).
MSC Public Health International Scholarship 2023
The University of Salford is offering two high-value scholarships to eligible MSc Public Health applicants. This Scholarship, however, is awarded based on merit through both academic attainment and a two-part scholarship essay required of the applicant.
The University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship is worth 50% of the recipient’s tuition fee. Applicants should please note that to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, they must hold an offer to study MSc Public Health at the University.
Details About the University of Salford MSC Public Health International Scholarship Program
- Scholarships Type: Postgraduate (MSC)
- Host Institution: University of Salford
- Course: Public Health
- Country: United Kingdom
- Benefits: 50% Tuition fee waiver
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 6, 2023
Benefits of University of Salford MSC Public Health International Scholarship Program
The scholarship recipients will have 50% of their tuition fee covered by the scholarship.
About University of Salford
The University of Salford is a public research university in Salford, England, the university was said to be opened in 1896 by the Royal Technical Institute, Salford which was a merger of Salford Working Men’s College and Pendleton Mechanics’ Institute.
The University of Salford is about 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) west of Manchester city center.
How to Apply for University of Salford MSC Public Health International Scholarship 2023?
- Kindly apply via the University of Salford online application form at: https://www.salford.ac.uk/international/scholarships/international-scholarship-application-form
- During the application, you will be asked to submit a two-part scholarship essay, which has the following sections:
- Part 1: A description of how your previous experiences and achievements will help you achieve success at the University.
- Part 2: You should describe how the programme of study will enable you to develop a greater understanding of your subject and how that can positively contribute to your home country.
- For more details, kindly visit the University of Salford website: salford.ac.uk
Eligibility Criteria for University of Salford MSC Public Health International Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for the University of Salford MSC Public Health International Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the conditions below:
- Candidates must hold an offer to study MSc Public Health at the University
- Must be an international student
- Posses a minimum of a second-class upper degree to be eligible for a master’s programme.
Key Dates for the MSC Public Health International Scholarship
- Intake date – September 2023
- Applications open – 13 February 2023
- Application deadline – 6 March 2023
- Applicants notified of the outcome – 27 March 2023
- Deadline to accept scholarship – 10 April 2023
More Related Content
- Society of Petroleum Engineers Scholarship Program 2023 for Africa Students (Up to USD 2,000)…
- Global Korea Scholarship 2023 | Former KGSP Government Scholarship – Apply Now
- Henley Business School Sol Plaatje Scholarships 2023 – African Journalists and Media Practioners –…
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023 for Postgraduate Students | UK Online Program – Apply…
- Top Ten Online Universities – Some Best Online Colleges and Universities of 2023