Applications are open for the MRS Oil Nig. Plc Scholarship Scheme! MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is offering an unparalleled scholarship scheme to outstanding Nigerians with the aim of supporting education in the nation.
The organization seeks to promote academic excellence through the provision of scholarship opportunities to the outstanding children of its employees and shareholders to achieve the highest levels of educational excellence.
The MRS Oil Nigeria Plc scholarship is awarded to Senior Secondary School 1 – 3 Students who attend government-owned or accredited private secondary schools in Nigeria and undergraduates who are enrolled in government-owned or accredited private Tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Details About MRS Oil Nig. Plc Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Study (Undergraduate)
- Host Organization: MRS Oil Nigeria Plc
- Country: Nigeria
- School to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
About MRS Oil Nig. Plc
MRS Oil Nig. Plc is an integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the Nigeria Oil Industry. The organization is focused on improving its operating efficiencies in all areas of the downstream sector where it currently operates.
MRS has a Vision “To Be The Leading Integrated African Energy Company, recognized by its People, Excellence and Values”. The organization is an amazing place to build a career. It has dedicated, dynamic, experienced, and diverse groups of people, which makes it possible for it to operate on a global scale.
In line with its values, the organization places a lot of emphasis in the training and developing it’s employees, constantly ensuring that it operates with the highest standards of internationally accepted best practices.
There are no discriminations in the affairs of MRS as there are equal gender opportunities and remuneration that is competitive within the industry.
How to Apply for MRS Oil Nig. Plc Scholarship 2023?
- Visit MRS on mrsoilnigplc.net to apply
- For the application guidelines For Employees Children, click this link: http://www.mrsoilnigplc.net/documents/APPLICATION%20GUIDELINES%20FOR%20EMPLOYEES%20CHILDREN%202022.pdf
- For Application Guidelines For Shareholders Children, click here: http://www.mrsoilnigplc.net/documents/APPLICATION%20GUIDELINES%20FOR%20SHAREHOLDERS%20CHILDREN%202022.pdf
- Scholarship Application Form (Staff): http://www.mrsoilnigplc.net/documents/APPLICATION%20FORM%20FOR%20EMPLOYEES%20CHILDREN%202022.pdf
- Scholarship Application Form (Shareholder): http://www.mrsoilnigplc.net/documents/APPLICATION%20FORM%20FOR%20SHAREHOLDERS%20CHILDREN%202022.pdf
Note: All completed application forms and attached documents must not exceed 5mb and should be sent to: [email protected]
Eligibility Criteria for MRS Oil Nig. Plc Scholarship Qualification
Secondary School Applicants:
- Only students who have completed the Junior Secondary Certificate will be awarded the MRS Oil Nig. Scholarship
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) distinctions which is equivalent to an excellent grading system in the relevant subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) at one sitting
- Applicants ate required to have the JSCE results available during the application period
- Candidates must not exceed 18 years at the time of application
- Only Nigerians are eligible to apply
- Applicant should be children of a confirmed employee/individual shareholder of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc during the application period
- Applicants are not allowed to hold or be a beneficiary of another scholarship
- Students must have completed the Senior Secondary Certificate
- Mandatory SSCE or its equivalent (NECO or GCE), with a minimum of five (5)
- Applicants should be already admitted into an approved tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Applicants should not exceed 25 years old at the time of applying
- Must be a Nigerian
- Not a beneficiary of another scholarship
December 31, 2022
More Related Content
- Berlin Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded | Study In Germany
- Excellence Geneva Master Scholarship 2023 In Switzerland – How to Apply Now
- Uppsala University King Carl Gustaf Scholarship 2023 in Sweden – For Developing Countries
- University of La Verne Performance Scholarship 2023, USA – APPLY NOW!
- Sabanci University Scholarship in Turkey 2023 – Apply Now!