Have you heard of the Microsoft Teams? Well, it is something all business users should know because it is very important. How is this important for business users and how can they use it? You can only know this when you read further. Now there are many business platforms that are looking for a nice service that can allow them to communicate with each other very well. The right service for this job is the Microsoft Teams, now without wasting much time let me tell you what this is and let us move forward in how one can have it.
The Microsoft Teams is a propriety business communication platform that was developed by Microsoft, as part of the Microsoft 365 family of products. Now Teams primarily competes with a similar service Slack, offering workspace chat and videoconferencing file storage, and application integration. The Teams is replacing other Microsoft operated business messaging and also collaboration platforms, including Skype for Business and Microsoft Classroom.
Microsoft announced Teams at an event in New York and launched the service worldwide on March 14, 2017. Now it was created during an internal hackathon at the company Headquarters and is currently led by the Microsoft corporate vice president Brian MacDonald.
Microsoft Teams Review
Now the Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app that enables or helps your team to stay organized and also have conversations all in one place. Here’s a quick look at the left-hand side of Teams.
- Teams – You can find channels to belong to or create your own. Inside channels, you can hold on-the-spot meetings, have conversations, and share files.
- Meetings – You can see everything you’ve got lined up for the day or week. Or, schedule a meeting. This calendar syncs with your Outlook calendar.
- Calls – Now in some cases, if your organization has it set up, you can call anyone from Teams, even if they’re not using Teams.
- Activity – You catch up on all your unread messages, @mentions, replies, and more.
Is Microsoft Teams Free
Well, the free version of Teams includes the following: Unlimited chat messages and search. This is built-in online meetings, audio and video calling for individuals and groups, with a duration of up to 24 hours per meeting or call. Also, 10 GB of team file storage plus 2 GB per person for personal storage.
Download Microsoft Teams App using Different Devices
Now if you want to download the Microsoft Teams app then you should read the steps below:
- Go to your Android Google Play Store.
- Then the search bar at the top, tap or click it.
- Now search for the Microsoft Teams.
- When you have found it click it, then you will be directed to a new page.
- Then click “install” and it will automatically begin to download on your device.
- Open your app store on the IOS device.
- Then locate the search bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Now search for Microsoft Teams.
- Once you have seen it then you should click or tap “get” next to the app.
- Then tap “install” to download the app.
These are the steps to follow when you want to download the Teams app.
Microsoft Teams Sign up
If you want to sign up on the service follow the instructions below:
- Go to the website.
- Then click or tap the “Sign up for free” or “create one” button. You will be directed to another page.
- Now enter your email and click Next.
- Then choose how you want to use your Teams.
- After you have chosen an option, click the Next button.
- A new page will open click “Create Account”.
- Then create your password and click Next.
- Now enter your date of birth and click Next.
- You will be sent a code to your email, enter the code to verify your account.
- Enter the code and click Next.
Then you will be welcomed to your Microsoft Teams account.
Login to your Microsoft Teams account
If you want to login to your account then you should follow the steps below:
- Go to the website.
- Then enter your email click Next.
- Also, your password.
Then you will access your account.