Do you have an already funded Startup but want a market-leading partner to help you create and innovate? A collaboration with Mastercard Start Path Global Program may be what you need!
Mastercard brings an unparalleled access to its technology. So this is an opportunity to not to miss!
Mastercard Start Path Global Program
The Mastercard Start Path Global Program is a renowned award-winning program for innovative later stage startups from across the globe. The award seeks to enable later-stage tech startups to rapidly scale through unparalleled access to Mastercard’s technology, solutions expertise and partners around the world.
The foundation has been in operation since 2014 and has since then attained an ever-growing portfolio of startups with unique solutions across fintech and commerce. The prestigious Start Path Global is based on what has worked best for their portfolio of startups: more flexibility, more customization, and no distractions from your current business.
Details About Mastercard Start Path Global Program for Tech Startups
- Type of program: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Mastercard Foundation
- Country: Ireland
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation was founded in 2006 with it’s headquarters located in Toronto, Canada. The Foundation advocates for a world where everyone has an equal opportunity to learn and prosper.
The foundation believes that all individuals regardless of where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed, and have equal access to education, financial services, and skills training, for a better chance to succeed in life.
Mastercard focuses on helping economically disadvantaged young people in Africa to find opportunities to move themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty to a better life.
Benefits of Mastercard Start Path Global Program 2023 Mastercard Start Path Global Program for Tech Startups
- Participants will join in a six months virtual program tailored to the individual company needs
- There is No equity taken up front (but an option to participate in your next round)
- Participants will have immediate access to over 60 Mastercard experts
- Opportunity to connect with potential customers (global corporate brands spanning banking, retail, tech and telecoms)
- Successful Startups will have Funds provided to avoid out of pocket expenses
- Recipients will also receive support from a dedicated sponsor (a Mastercard insider) who creates a pipeline that is unique and relevant to each startup, and acts as a sounding board and a relationship broker.
How to Apply for Mastercard Start Path Global Program 2023
- Are you Interested and qualified? Locate Mastercard Foundation on f6s.com to apply
- The application is done online
- Followed by the Mastercard cross-business evaluation
- Invitation to pitch
- Commencement of Program is with 8-10 startups
- There will be Six-month engagement to support, introduce and collaborate
- Please visit Mastercard website found below for more information: https://developer.mastercard.com/programs/start-path-global/
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Start Path Global Program 2023 Qualification
- Solution: The Startups must demonstrate commercial traction, clear product differentiation and competitive advantage to be eligible
- Must be Solving real pain points for Its customers, targeting a sizable market.
- Must have Strong founder team with key roles established, experienced entrepreneurs and/or track record of relevant industry expertise.
- Must have raised an Investment including; seed, Series A, or later, with at least 6-12 months runway, plans to raise next institutional round in the next 18th months.
- Participants must have Global mentality, open to opportunity and mentoring.
- Christmas Eggs Designs – How to Decorate a Boiled Egg for Christmas
- Top Classic Christmas Movies List For You This December
- Old Christmas Black and White Movies for You This December
- IHE Delft Scholarship Program 2023 for Postgraduate Students – Apply Now!
- History and Origin of Christmas
- Amazing Deals On Luggage Travel Gear
- Netflix is Set to Start Offering Nike Training Club Workouts