Many Facebook users are over the issues on how they can “Make my Free Facebook Avatar”. Yeah, it is true that Facebook now lets users customize a cartoon version of their selves on the social network as well as other messaging services. If you yet haven’t made your Facebook avatar, then you are missing out on the cool toon looks on Facebook. Read more on this article to give you more about the Facebook Avatar and How to Make my Free Facebook Avatar right now.
Make My Free Facebook Avatar
Facebook’s newest additions allow users to make a cartoon character version of themselves, hereby customizing through a variety of faces, hairstyles, and outfits to suit your avatar look. After this, you will be able to use your avatar in your Facebook comments, stories, your profile picture, as well as on Facebook Messenger chat windows.
Not just that, you can also use your Facebook avatar as a sticker on other social media platforms like Snapchat, Twitter, Mail, and Instagram. Now let’s go into how you can create yours today.
CREATE MY AVATAR ON FACEBOOK
Follow the steps below to create your Facebook avatar:
- Lunch the Facebook mobile application.
- Tap on the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). It is located in the lower right section in iOS while the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Scroll down and tap on the “See More” option.
- Then select Avatars.
- Tap on “Next” and then tap” Get Started”.
- Select through a variety of skin tones with over the 27 options, then tap Next.
- You will be instructed to select your preferred hairstyles for your avatar. There are short, medium, or long for a variety of styles.
- After then, tap on the color icon.
- Edit through the avatar face icon, which includes face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Tap the eye icon. Select through different eye shape, color, and lash length.
- Then select your desired eyebrow shape and color. You can as well add glasses.
- Customize the nose and mouth. Select the nose shape and mouth shape, you can as well as a lip color and facial hair and color.
- Select a body shape. Then add a hat, scarf, or cat ear to your avatar’s outfit.
- Once you are done customizing your avatar, tap on the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Next and then Done.
Facebook Avatar 2020
After all this, you can access your avatar by tapping o the smiley face icon in the write a comment section of Facebook. And that’s it, you have successfully Make my Free Facebook Avatar.