Not everyone has come across the Facebook Reminder. If a Facebook Messenger thread includes a date and time, then you can use that to create a Facebook Reminder for everyone who is included in that conversation thread. This reminder will be sent through Messenger to everyone who is included in the conversation thread.
Facebook Messenger is a great iOS and Android mobile application made for group communication. With over 900 million users, Facebook Messenger will help connect you to most of your friends and allow you to send pictures, stickers, videos, and links in a convenient way to make conversation. When discussing an event on the app, users can then create a reminder directly from their conversation so that no one will skip it.
Facebook Reminder Event
This can be used too for events I will show you how to. But the process of setting a reminder via Facebook Messenger definitely is said to be a useful Facebook feature category. Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, Facebook has decided to remove the feature from the Messenger app. As frustrating as this is for its users, there are still ways to set Facebook Reminders for anyone you desire to notify on upcoming events.
How to Set Reminders in Facebook Messenger
Follow the steps below to set a Facebook reminder:
- Go to the Facebook Messenger app.
- Search for a conversation that includes a date and time in it.
- Messenger will help you out by underlining the text that it recognizes as a date and time.
- Then tap the underlined text.
- Select Set Event Reminder if you want the reminder to go off at an exact time or select a Different Time if you want to set the reminder to go off 15 minutes or so before the set event.
- If you select the latter option, you can set the reminder for any desired date and time.
After this, the reminder will be displayed at the top of the screen while you have the conversation open. You can tap it to give the event reminder a title so that everyone is on the same page.
View Upcoming Reminders and Events on Facebook
If you want to prepare for an upcoming event or you’ve forgotten the details you can access the reminder. Although there’s no way to set a reminder on the desktop Messenger, you can review your events and reminders there as well.
- Navigate to your Facebook home page.
- Select “Events” from the left-hand menu.
- You will see past and future events listed on the Events page.
- Select one to add a note or modify it.
That is how you can access the Facebook Reminder details on your messenger platform.