Mailchimp email automation helps you with streamlining your communication and also making sure the right contact gets the right email and at the right time.
You have the options of the preset automation with defined timelines and triggers or customize your message fully. In this post, we will be discussing Mailchimp automation and how to create an automation.
Depending on your plan on Mailchimp email automation, you may not be able to access some automated email series, single email automation available to all paid plans. You should know that certain automation is not always the same.
Read Also >>> Skype Translator – Search Results Web results Translate by Voice or Text in Real-Time with Skype Translator
MailChimp Email Automation | How to Create and Set Up a Classic Automation
Firstly, before creating classic automation, you must be conversant with the terms and the types of classic automation. Usually, most reset automation gives you the option to create a single email or email series.
You can start from the start with custom automation or purchase a plane for an automated email series. Here we will be giving you instructions on how to create, design, and start classic automation.
Follow the instructions below to create classic automation.
- Go to your account and navigate to the dashboard and click on the create icon (a pencil).
- Click on Email the on Automated.
- Select a category type to browse through and choose your desired automation, if you don’t see what you want then click on Custom to create what you want.
- Choose from Single Email or Email Series.
- Fill in a name for the campaign.
- Click on the drop-down icon to choose your audience.
- Finally, click on Begin.
Check Out >>> Steps on How to Redeem Your Steam Wallet Code
After creating classic automation, the next thing to do is to Design an Email. Follow the next set of instructions to know how to design email.
- Click on Design.
- On the set-up page, fill in all the required information and details then click on next
- Choose your template.
- When you get to the design step, design your email.
- Make sure you test all the mails you use with the preview and test tool.
- Click on Save and Return to Workflow to go back to your automation timeline.
After this, you will edit settings, to do this, go to the email step and click on Edit Settings. After doing all of these, you can now review your work and begin your automation. Follow the instructions below to start your classic automation.
- On the Confirm page, review all you’ve done and make any changes you would like to do.
- When you have confirmed all and you are ready, click on Start Sending to begin sending automation.
- A pop-up will be displayed, click on Start Sending.
This is the final destination, after doing everything as instructed, the rest will be handled by MailChimp so you can get back to work. Even after you have started your automation, you still add subscribers to your automation using this tool.
Other Related Articles
- Email Automation – Getting Started with Automated Email Marketing
- Email Google Gmail Account – Setting up an Email Google Gmail Account
- How Email Automation Works – Email Automation | Benefits of Email Automation
- Email Automation Outlook – How to Make use of Email Automation Outlook
- Marketing Email Automation: Email Marketing Strategies for Better Engagements