Do you know how to change password pocket Wi-fi? Your pocket Wi-Fi is very important to you because it gives you the internet speed you need when you need it. But now you might have a problem with people trying to hack your Wi-Fi, with this you will have to upgrade your security by regularly changing you’re your password to your pocket Wi-Fi. Now, some people see this as a big task but in actuality, it is almost nothing. If you do not know how to change your password to your pocket Wi-Fi, in this post we will be showing you how.
How to Change Password Pocket Wi-Fi
For several reasons, you might want to change the password to your pocket Wi-Fi. But you do not know how you can go about that, don’t worry. We will be showing you how you can change your pocket Wi-Fi password.
How to Change your Pocket Wi-Fi Password
Here, we will be showing you how you change your pocket Wi-Fi password. We will be showing you how you can use Google Chrome to change the password to your pocket Wi-Fi. Follow the instructions below to change your pocket Wi-Fi password.
- Open Google Chrome and enter https://192.168.1.1/, it is very important you input the https:// this is to allow you to access the site.
- On the next page, something like “Your Connection is Not Private” will be displayed. Click on ADVANCED to proceed.
- Details will be displayed. Click on Proceed to 192.168.1.1 (unsafe) to continue.
- You will be redirected to your pocket Wi-Fi dashboard UI.
- Login with the default or current username and password.
- If this is your first time changing the password, there will be a pop-up window for you to change your default username and password.
After completing the above steps. And saving changes your pocket Wi-Fi will restart and the device will now have to connect using the new password.
I Forgot My Pocket WI-FI Password
If you are using a MiFi and you forgot your password, there is no big deal. You can gain access again. To do this all you have to do is rest the MiFi. Now, this might be the tricky part as resetting MiFi varies by makers. Some of them have a reset button while some do not. In this post, we will be showing you how to reset your MiFi.
- MiFi with Reset Button
For MiFi with Reset Button. All you need to do is just locate the button and press it. Or in some cases hold it down till there is a visual confirmation. The reset button can be anywhere on the device. It could be at the back, under the battery, anywhere, you just have to look for it patiently.
- MiFi without Reset Button
If your MiFi doesn’t come with the reset button. You can still reset it, see how. Now, get the Power button and the WPS, hold them together. And do not release them until there is a visual confirmation.
More Related Posts
- Prepaid MasterCard PayPal Login – Login to PayPal MasterCard | Prepaid MasterCard PayPal
- Gmail Password Reset – How to Change your Gmail Password Now for Free
- Choice of Games LLC – Choice of Games LLC Website | Choice of Games LLC Forum
- Facebook Login Account Password Change: Facebook Login | Facebook Password Change
- Change Password on Facebook: How to Change Password on Facebook | Facebook Password Change