The LPI Summer Internship 2022 in the USA is open for application. This internship is a Fully Funded International program for students from around the world of any nationality. LPI Summer Internship is targeted toward Undergraduate Students.
LPI Summer Internship in USA 2022 Fully Funded
The time frame for LPI Summer Internship 2022 in 10 Weeks, and is scheduled to take place in Houston, USA. You do not need IELTS/TOEFL to apply, all you need to do is to submit an English Proficiency Certificate. There’s also no application fee required.
In the course of the 10-week internship, students will have the opportunity to participate in enrichment activities, including NASA Johnson Space Center scientific visits, lectures, and career development workshops.
Don’t allow this opportunity to pass you by, apply for this fully funded Scholarship for international students and stand a chance of being selected.
Amongst the numerous benefits, you will gain valuable research experience. The US Government will fund completely all the expenses related to the internship.
Summary of LPI Summer Internship in USA 2022
- Country: Houston, USA
- Duration of Program: The internship is for 10 Weeks (June 7, 2022–August 13, 2022)
- Financial Coverage: Successfully Selected Interns will Receive a $7,300 Stipend to Cover the Following:
- Internship Stipend
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
- Cost of Living Expenses
- Additionally, all Interns traveling from an international location may be eligible for an added $500 to cover travel expenses. Isn’t that amazing!
How to Apply for LPI Summer Internship 2022?
- Ensure you read through the guidelines carefully before you apply for this internship
- The application process is done Online
- Once you access the webpage, fill out the Online Application Form with the right details
- Visit the Official website of the LPI Internship in the USA at: https://www.lpi.usra.edu/lpiintern/
- Follow the information/ instructions provided on the webpage to proceed with your application
Areas of Interest for the LPI Summer Internship
- Physical or Natural Science
- Computer science
- Planetary Geology and Surface Processes
- Impact Cratering
- Planetary Remote Sensing and Spectroscopy
- Geochemistry, Petrology, and Mineralogy
- Planetary Interiors and Geophysics
- Planetary Atmospheres
- Lunar Science and Exploration
- Asteroids and Other Small Bodies
- Icy Satellites
- Meteorites and Sample Analysis
- Interplanetary Dust and Presolar Grains
Eligibility Criteria for LPI Summer Internship
- The student must be an Undergraduate Student from any country with at least 50 semester hours.
- Students with Majors in the following fields are given preference: Natural Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- Any eligible student may apply.
- Students with IELTS/TOEFL can Submit it during the application
- Those without IELTS/TOEFL, can simply submit an English Proficiency Letter from Your University Professor.
The Selection of Interns is based on the following criteria:
- Scholarship, curriculum, and experience
- Career objectives and scientific interest
- Applicant’s interest in available research projects