Apply Now For LEX:LEAD Essay Competition 2022 For Students in Developing Countries. Lex:Lead is an international group of legal practitioners or lawyers and friends who support economic development with a focus on the world’s least developed countries.
Lex:lead offers varieties of topics every year on law and development for the essay competition which is targeted toward the world’s least developed countries. In this way, up to US$500 awards will be made to students for addressing fundamental questions.
The program will take place in February 2023 for the top-ranked essays answering the question, which is “How can developments in Fintech impact upon economic development and how should it be regulated”?
Brief Information About Lex:Lead
Lex:lead was established in the year 2010 to continue the work of the Global Challenge (a group formed in 2001 under the International Bar Association to bring lawyers worldwide in other to tackle issues of development focusing on the very least developed countries).
The aftermath of Joining the Global Challenge in 2005, Anne was named director. The founding members set up Lex:lead in 2010 as a New York non-Profit registered charity with US Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
Summary of the Lex:lead Essay Competition
- Type: College School
- Organization: Lex:Lead
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
Benefits of Lex:lead Essay Competition
Participants of this competition will enjoy the following benefits;
- Awards of up to 15 US$50 for the top-ranked essays
- A DLA Piper award for the highest-ranked winner from an eligible Asian country
- A Jerome Poitou award for the highest-ranked award-winner from Haiti
How to Apply for Benefits of Lex:lead Essay Competition 2022
To apply for the Lex:lead Essay Competition 2022:
- Visit the official webpage at: https://lex-lead.org/competition-registration
- Ensure that you fill the required spaces with the right information and then click the submit button Located down the page
- The Lex:lead Essay Competition Awards are generally payable to the winner’s educational institution on his/her behalf and not to the winning student directly.
- Meanwhile, the Funds may also be less than any necessary bank conversion fees and/or taxes.
- Please note that Lex:lead will never charge a fee to participate.
- Upon completion of the competition, a Certificate of Participation will be sent to all registered candidates who submit an essay by 31 December 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Lex:lead Essay Competition 2022 Qualification
Interested applicants for the Lex:Lead Essay Competition 2022 must meet the following criteria:
- All candidates must be registered to compete: essays from unregistered candidates will not be accepted.
- Only Candidates from citizens of an eligible country can apply
- Also, students of law with proof of educational enrollment in an eligible country can apply
The application deadline or last date for the Lex:lead Essay Competition is December 31, 2022.