The laptop hard drive is a disk that stores various vital data. It is mainly used to save pictures, videos, various office documents, etc. When we use the laptop daily, the data on the hard disk will sometimes be accidentally mistaken.
Many friends seem very anxious when they lose critical data from a laptop, but don’t worry, there are several simple, convenient, and easy-to-use hard disk recovery methods below, let’s take a look and learn how to fix laptop hard drive recovery within minutes.
Is It Possible to Fulfill Laptop Hard Drive Recovery
The answer is not unique. Considering that the problems of laptop hard disks are different, the probability of data recovery is also varied. Usually, the laptop hard drive failure can be divided into physical damage and logical damage. The answer to “is it possible to fulfil laptop hard drive recovery” is distinct for different situations.
- Physical damage: dust pollution, physical corruption of the hard drive, circuit damage, and other irreversible damage. Is it possible to fix a physically damaged laptop hard drive? It is indeed hard to do that. You have to ask a professional data recovery service for help, and the success rate is uncertain.
- Logical damage: bad sector, wrong file system, raw hard drive, hard drive won’t boot caused by improper operation, virus attack, etc. Is it possible to fix a logically damaged laptop hard drive? Generally, data recovery software can help you recover data from this kind of laptop hard drive. And by formatting, you can recover the logically damaged laptop hard drive to the normal status.
How to Recover Data from Laptop Hard Drive on Windows
1.WorkinTool Data Recovery
WorkinTool Data Recovery is a helpful file recovery tool on the Windows system. It can successfully recognize and scan a laptop hard drive that won’t boot and retrieve data from it.
It supports internal and external hard disks, such as HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, digital camera card, and more. Within minutes, you can use it to recover critical data as a professional.
This software offers a free trial version, which permits you to recover up to 500 MB of data for free. Its pro version provides unlimited data recovery. Also, it is the most cost-effective compared to other competitors.
The lowest price is only $29.99. You can download it from the WorkinTool official site and try to recover data from your laptop’s hard drive. It won’t let you down.
- Free to recover 500 MB files
- Scan and Recover data within seconds
- High laptop data recovery success rate
- Easy for beginners to operate
- No ads, watermarks, and other limits
- Low price for the pro version
- Only for Windows system
How to Recover Data from a Laptop Hard Drive with WorkinTool Data Recovery
Step 1. Run the data recovery software, switch to the scene mode, and select Disk & Partition Recovery.
Step 2. Pick your hard drive and click Find Partition> Scan to find data in the hard drive.
Step 3. Filter the scanned data by selecting the file type, save path, file size, etc. You can also directly search for the target file to save time. Then pick the file you need to restore and hit the Recover button.
2. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is also a recommended data recovery software for Windows users. It is a reliable program certified by multiple authoritative sites and platforms. It realizes laptop hard drive recovery with a high data recovery rate.
You can recover pictures, videos, audio files, Microsoft office documents, etc. In addition, EaseUS offers a 24/7 online support service for you to fix any data recovery issues. Its free version allows you to recover 2 GB of files. But its scanning speed is relatively slow, and its pro version is a little more expensive, about $69.99 per month.
- Free to recover 2GB files
- Reliable and safe to install and use
- 24/7 online support
- Able to preview scanned files
- No ads on the user interface
- Available on many systems
- The relatively slow scanning process
- One purchase for one license and one device
- The pro version is expensive
How to Recover Data from a Laptop Hard Drive with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Step 1. Install EaseUS Data Recovery (free version). Open it and choose PC Recovery. Then select a hard disk to scan.
Step 2. Target the file according to file path and type. Double-click the file to preview part of it.
Step 3. Pick the file you want to retrieve and press the Recover button. Then open the recovered file to check.
How to Repair a Failed Laptop Hard Drive after Recovering Data
After backing up critical data from a failed laptop hard drive, you can try to fix it by formatting. This method can revive most laptop hard drives to their normal status. It is easy to fulfill on a Windows laptop. You can follow the below simple steps.
Step 1. Press Wins + E to open File Explorer on your computer. Click This PC and select the hard disk you need to repair. Right-click it and choose Format.
Step 2. Pick the Quick Format button, then press Start to format it.
The Final Words
This post mainly targets laptop hard drive recovery. If your laptop’s hard drive fails because of logical damage issues, you can choose powerful data recovery software to retrieve data from it. The above two data recovery tools can efficiently recover data from your laptop’s hard disk. Compare their product features and pick one that is most appropriate.
CHECK THIS OUT: