The KTH Scholarship 2024 in Sweden is available for ambitious students dreaming of studying for free in Europe. If you’re one of such students, this is your golden opportunity to make your study dream a reality, kindly follow the application guide below this page to apply for the 2024 intake of the KTH Scholarship. Meanwhile, applications will be open from December 01 2023 up until January 15, 2024.
This prestigious scholarship allows students to continue their higher studies in Sweden with financial support. Let’s discuss the renowned institute in Sweden before exploring further into the scholarship details.
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology is considered the largest technical institute in the entire nation of Sweden. Yes, you read that right! The Institute has consistently ranked among the top 100 universities globally according to the QS World University Ranking. If you’re awarded the KTH Royal Institute of Technology scholarship, you’ll be stepping into an exquisite study environment, a crucial element for result-oriented studies. It will also interest you to know that the faculty at KTH is among the top-notch faculties in Europe.
KTH Scholarship 2024 – Overview
The KTH scholarships were designed specifically for master’s students. The previous edition of the program (2023), has up to 10 percent of the master’s class awarded this funded scholarship. KTH offers fully funded master’s programs in nearly 60 different fields, and these scholarships have a positive impact on achieving sustainable development goals.
Amazingly, all master’s courses at KTH are taught in English, which makes it even more accessible to international students like yourself.
Benefits of the KTH Scholarships 2024
The KTH Scholarship 2024 offers the following benefits to successfully selected applicants:
- Tuition Coverage: The KTH grant 2024 covers the tuition fees of the students, to relieve them of the financial burden that comes with studying in Europe
- The KTH scholarship doesn’t just cover the first year; it extends to the second year of the master’s degree program.
- Even if you have conditional eligibility, you can still receive the grant.
- Students awarded this scholarship will have the chance to interact with other business partners at KTH.
Requirements for the KTH Scholarship for International Students
You must meet the following criteria to stand a chance of receiving this scholarship
- You must be enrolled in a master’s program at KTH.
- Note that students enrolled in Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, and EIT Urban Mobility Programs are not eligible.
- You should be willing to work towards sustainable development, showing a commitment to making the world a better place.
- Lastly, you must excel academically to qualify for this scholarship.
Application Process for the KTH Scholarship 2024
If you meet the above-stated requirements, kindly apply for the KTH Scholarship by following these steps:
- Once the application opens by December 01, 2023;
- Go to the official website and click on the “Apply Now” button to start your online application.
- Provide all your required details accurately to ensure a smooth application process.
- Make sure you have received an eight-digit number when applying for the university, and enter it correctly.
- Mention the QS University Ranking of your bachelor’s university. If it’s not ranked, simply write N/A but don’t leave it blank.
- Prepare motivational statements describing your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and work experience, with a maximum limit of 500 characters.
- Provide a motivational statement outlining your future goals in alignment with sustainable development, with a maximum limit of 1000 characters.
- After providing all the relevant details, click on the “Apply” button to complete your application.
KTH Scholarship Deadline 2024
The application window for KTH Scholarships 2024 opens on 1st December 2023 and closes on 15th January 2024.