KPMG’s Global Internship Program GIP 2022 offers you a unique opportunity to start your global career with a 4 weeks duration program in another country.
This program is not a vacation mind you, it’s a rare chance that is made available for students who have already accepted an internship offer with KPMG in their home country to expand their experience.
KPMG Global internship participants are assigned to client engagement teams and they’re also made to work alongside talented KPMG professionals. In the course of this program, interns will benefit from mentorship, and performance management and have access to world-class-rated training.
Also Read: Best Ways to Improve Your Study Habits
About KPMG Global Internship Program
You can take your career to the next level through KPMG Global Internship Program 2022. We have earlier mentioned that the KPMG Global Internship Program would be covered in 4 Weeks.
Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) is a big accounting organization having over 230,000 Employees across the world. The benefits of the KPMG Global Internship program cannot be over-emphasized as it will help you in numerous ways including performing Management, & World Class training.
There are no restrictions on who can apply as the program accommodates applicants worldwide to apply for the program. There are other renowned established companies that also provide internships, these include:
- Apple Summer Internship 2022
- Paid Summer Internships.
Mind you that each of these internship program will enable you to establish strong networks that will help you in your Future Career. Among the programs provided by KPMG internship include internships in Tax, Audit & Advisory.
KPMG Global Internship Program is a funded International paid Internship that covers expenses related to visas, flights, and other lodging covering.
Another benefit of this program is the fact that the KPMG Global Internship will get you exposure to meet the real Life Leaders and also help you to enhance your knowledge.
Amazingly, the age requirements for applicants are fair enough as the minimum age is from 20 years and the maximum of 30 Years. Interested applicants with Undergraduate, Graduates degrees can easily apply.
Summary of KPMG Global Internship Program 2022
- Host Country: KPMG
- Program Duration: 4 Weeks
- Application Deadline: None
- Financial Coverage: Successful or Selected KPMG Interns will receive the following benefits:
Lodging cost Coverage
The KPMG’s Global Mobility team will see that Interns get the most out of their international experiences.
Also, in the course of the internship, interns will be assigned a performance manager and mentor to ensure they have the tools, resources, and support to achieve their professional and personal goals.
How To Apply for KPMG Global Internship
- The application process depends on the country.
- You will need to contact your local KPMG recruiter directly to apply.
- KPMG Officers can be located via the link below: https://home.kpmg/xx/en/home/about/offices.html
Application Selection Criteria
- Please note that the application process for KPMG Global Internship is highly competitive
- The aim of the selection process is to get Interns ready to thrive when confronted with international business challenges.
- An interview will be conducted to check the mate’s understanding of international exposure and motivations for pursuing a global internship.