The Fully Funded McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022 In Canada is an amazing opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss. This scholarship will be taken in one of Canada’s renowned and best institutes named McGill University.
Application for McCall MacBain Scholarships program 2022 is now open for all international applicants who want to pursue a Master’s Degree Program or Post Doctoral degree in Canada.
About McCall MacBain Scholarships Program
McCall MacBain Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship program that will be taken in the Summer/Fall of 2022. McCall MacBain Scholarships is offered by McGill University which is ranked #31 in Global World Ranking. Eligible to apply for this scholarship include all Canadian & Non-EU applicants.
McGill University is a renowned public research institution, it is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Are you Interested in the McCall MacBain Scholarships? Then you must first apply for admission to be automatically considered for a fully funded Scholarship in Canada at McGill University.
McCall MacBain Scholarships is a well-known Scholarship program in Canada and McGill University is the oldest university in Montreal, Canada, and one of just 3 English language universities. As an international student applicant, it will interest you to know that the University has more than 35,000 International Students from 150 countries, and 220,000 Alumni around the world.
Details of McCall MacBain Scholarships Program
- Country: Canada
- University Name: McGill University
- Number of Scholarships: 80
- Study Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D
- Application Deadline: The deadline for Canadian and US applicants is September 21, 2022, while the deadline for International applicants is August 25, 2022.
Benefits of McCall MacBain Scholarships
McCall MacBain Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship that provides students with the following:
- Full Tuition and Fees
- Living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month
- Airfare Ticket
- Participation of Scholars in an intensive leadership development program
- Recipients connect with mentors and advisors, and participate in workshops and talks.
How To Apply For McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022
The application process is easy and takes just a few minutes to complete.
- Visit the official webpage of the McCall McBain Scholarships at: https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/
- Once the page opens, click on “Application” and then “How to Apply”
- You will be directed to a page and you can click on “Start Application“
Also Read: World of Women Conference and Lifestyle Expo
Eligible Courses Offered
The following courses below are available for study:
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Interfaculty Studies
Requirements for McCall MacBain Scholarships
- Applicant must have earned an accredited undergraduate degree, Bachelor’s
- Applicants for this scholarship are required to meet the English Language requirements
- Any academic requirements set by the McGill graduate department must be fufiled by applicants
- PhD degree applicants must have Master’s degree in a relevant field.
The documents listed below should be made ready before the deadline.
- Statement of Purpose
- Updated CV
- English Language Requirement
- Recommendation Letter
McCall MacBain Scholarships FAQ
- Can a part-time student apply?
Yes a part time student can apply but he/she must apply for a full-time eligible graduate program at McGill. Scholarship recipients must pursue their studies full-time.
- Does clinical Psychology include among the eligible programs?
Psychology-related programs include:
- MSc, Psychology
- Counselling Psychology
- Applied Child Psychology
- Couple and Family Therapy
- Psychiatry (Mental Health)