An announcement for King Fahd Scholarship Program 2022/2023 has been made by the head authority of King Fahd University. King Fahd Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship at King Fahd University that allows International Applicants to Pursue Masters, PhD, and MBA Degree Programs in Saudi Arabia.
About King Fahd Scholarship
The King Fahd Scholarship was established in September 1963 by a Saudi royal. The scholarship program is open to both the local Saudi residents, and to all international students from around the world. If you’re looking to study in Saudi Arabia, Fahd University will be a good choice, and the university is recognized as World Class Prestigious University.
Note that you’re not required to present IELTS & TOEFL for this Scholarship. Also, there is no Application Fee Required. It will interest you to know that the King Fahd University is ranked #186 in the world.
The King Fahd Scholarship program is also open to Female Students to study the following Academic Programs offered by the university: MBA, Sciences, Engineering, Business administration, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields the King Fahd University Scholarship.
The King Fahd Scholarship Program is a prestigious scholarship Opportunity in which all expenses related to the study are paid by the Government of Saudia. The Application Portal Online is usually opened twice a year.
Eligible Students can apply for master’s or Ph.D. Admissions.
Summary of King Fahd Scholarship Program
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate, MBA
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Benefits: Successful applicants will receive the following Benefits by King Fahd University: Free Tuition Fee, Monthly stipend to cover the living costs, Free Accommodation, Free Medical care, Free Textbooks, Prepaid Airfare Ticket, Free Meals in the University cafeteria, An opportunity to participate in the Research and Book writing, Projects funded by the University.
- Available Fields of Study: There are diverse Fields options for MS, Ph.D., and MBA Programs. They include:
- Accountancy M.ACC.
- Aerospace Engineering Sc.
- Applied Statistics Sc.
- Architectural Engineering Sc.
- Business Administration B.A.
- Chemical Engineering D., M.Sc.
- Chemistry D., M.Sc.
- City & Regional Planning C.R.P.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering D., M.Sc.
- Computer Engineering D., M.Sc.
- Computer Science D., M.Sc.
- Construction Engineering & Management Sc.
- Electrical Engineering D., M.Sc.
- Environmental Sciences Sc.
- Geology D., M.Sc.
- Geophysics Sc.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering D., M.Sc.
- Mathematical Sciences D., M.Sc.
- Mechanical Engineering D., M.Sc.
- Medical Physics Med. Phys.
- Petroleum Engineering D., M.Sc.
- Physics D., M.Sc.
- Software Engineering Sc.
- Systems & Control Engineering D., M.Sc.
- Telecommunication Engineering Sc.
How to Apply for King Fahd Scholarship
- Application for King Fahd Scholarship is done Online.
- You just need to complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the documents mentioned above.
- Visit the Official Website of King Fahd University below to apply
Eligibility Criteria For King Fahd Scholarship
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- He/She is expected to have a GPA of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
- Applicants for PhD must have an S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- Must be a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A GPA of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- The applicant must have knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- He/She must have at least one year of full-time work experience.
The above requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Please note that the maximum File size uploading should be 2 MB.
It’s important that you scan the following documents before Application Submission:
- Copy of Identification
- Official transcripts
- Three Recommendation Letters from your academic referees
- Passport Size Photo with white background
- CV stating briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application lacking the above documents will not be processed
Best of luck on your application!
- Sheffield Hallam University, UK – Transform Together Scholarships Programme 2022/2023
- Fully Funded Dalian University of Technology (DUT) CSC Scholarship 2022/2023 In China
- My Family Mobile.com Login – Login to your Walmart Family Mobile Account
- Food Lion customer Survey at www.talktofoodlion.com
- Home Depot Health Check Login 2022 – Home Health Check App Download