Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Scholarships awards are now open and already accepting applications. This Scholarship is designed for international students with outstanding performance in their Bachelor’s degree programs.
Amazingly, the City of Hamburg provides funds for degree programmes at Hamburg universities, hence, charges are not made for tuition fees for both National and International students with the exception of professional Master’s programmes.
Details of Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
- Scholarship Type: Bachelor’s/ Undergraduate
- Host Institution: Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW)
- Country: Germany
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2023
About Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
The Hamburg University of Applied Sciences was established in 1970, it is a renowned higher education and applied research institution based in Hamburg, Germany.
The Hamburg University of Applied Science was previously referred to as Fachhochschule Hamburg. The student enrolment at the Hamburg University of Applied Science is the second-largest and the fourth-largest applied sciences university in Germany.
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences seeks to Develop sustainable solutions to the societal challenges of today and tomorrow. The Institution is focused on the excellence of its teaching and degree courses.
Benefits of Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Scholarships for Successfully selected applicants
- The scholarship awards for Undergraduates are up to 400 Euros/month (4 months per semester).
- Application for a further semester is allowed
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Scholarships is for one semester; an extension for a further two semesters is possible if all the courses per semester are completed with a grade average of at least 2.5.
How to Apply for Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Scholarships 2023?
To apply for Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, follow the steps below:
- Get the required documents readily available
- Upload the documents to the Application portal on: https://www.service4mobility.com/europe/BewerbungServlet?identifier=HAMBURG06 before the deadline.
- You will be informed Be about the outcome of your application within four weeks after the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Scholarships Qualification
- Ideal Candidates must be enrolled as students at the HAW Hamburg to be eligible
- Candidates are expected to have completed their school education outside of Germany or have graduated from a Studienkolleg
- To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must not be eligible for BAföG
- Not allowed to apply are students in design degree programmes
- International bachelor students at the HAW Hamburg are eligible to Apply
- Candidates must have completed at least two semesters at the HAW Hamburg with a grade total of “very good” or “good”.
Documents Required for Application
Applicants who are applying for the first time are required to submit the following documents;
- Two letters of recommendation from two instructors in your degree course.
- Master’s students are also required to submit two current letters of reference.
- Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages)
- A Certificate of enrolment from myHAW
- A Current transcript from myHAW average grade and completed credit points
- Residency permit for non-EU citizens or a copy of your passport or personal ID card (EU citizens)
- Bank account information form
- Financial circumstances form
March 30, 2023.