There is a lot you need to know about the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Download. This download comes with amazing features to enable a better Apple device experience. If your device is among the list of supported devices, then you should be sure to download and install the update today. There is a lot of information about this you can get from reading this article. I will be glad this article gives you the help required to get your iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Download.
iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Download
The Apple newest device updates with lots of features are rolling out. And to get these amazing features, you are to get your device updated to this version. On iOS 14, you will get to add widgets to your home screen, what video on PIS mode (picture-in-picture), and also access the iOS translation app. While on iPadOS 14, users will be able to handwrite into books and use a redesign search experience. There is an improved map, messages, safari browser, and Siri on both the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 devices update.
What devices can run iOS 14?
Since the updated version of iOS 14 has a lot of heavy features, it can only be run on a few iOS devices. Here is a list of devices that can access this upgrade:
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max.
- iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max.
- iPhone SE (Second generation).
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus.
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus.
- iPod touch (seventh generation).
What device can run iPadOS 14?
Devices that can run on the iPadOS 14 include:
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (fourth, third, second, and first-generation).
- iPad Pro 11-inch (second and first-generation).
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch.
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch.
- iPad (eight, seventh, sixth, and fifth-generation).
- iPad mini 4.
- iPad Air (fourth and third generation).
- iPad Air 2.
After these supported devices lists, if your device is listed above then you should know how you can make the installation process successful on your device. The next section will be on how you can download and install this iOS 14 and iPadOS14 on your Apple device.
How to install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14
Both the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are been installed the same way. So, I will be providing the general way through which users can install their iOS 14 and iPadOS 14:
- Get your iOS or iPad device connected to a working Wi-Fi and also to a charger.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Scroll and select “General” from the settings option.
- Tap on “Software Update”.
- You will see a notice describing the iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 update.
- Tap the “Download and Install” option.
- Follow the prompt.
- After downloading the update, tap on the Install option.
- Your device will begin to run the installation process automatically.
NOTE: Users won’t be able to use their device during the update installation process. So, wait till the installing is finished and your device will be updated to the latest 14 updates.
For more information, you should CLICK HERE.