Disney+ is an American subscription video streaming service that is owned and operated by the Direct-to-Consumer & International (DTCI) subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. The Disney services have a primary feature of distributing films and television series produced by The Walt Disney Studios and Walt Disney Television, with the advertisement of contents from the company’s Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic brands in particular.
This is the streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. On this channel or platform, you are required to subscribe to get the better experience of the platform. This monthly or annual subscription brings you the best stories around the world in one place. Only users from the United State and few other countries can access it as it is not made available yet to all countries.
Features of Disney+
Below are the features accessible by users on the platform.
- It is Ad-free.
- Access unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices connected to a single subscriber.
- It brings users a high-quality viewing experience.
- Personalized recommendations.
- Users are to enjoy access to thousands of movies and shows you love.
- It is the home for movies, shows, shorts, and originals from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more TV shows.
- Enjoy exclusive originals with new features films, shows, short-form content, and documentaries which include then world’s first live-action Star Wars Series, The Mandalorian, – and all these streaming only on Disney+.
Devices to which Disney+ is available
Here are the accessible devices through which you can get connected to the Disney+ platform:
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Android TV devices.
- Apple TV.
- LG TV.
- Chrome OS.
- Windows PC.
Mobile & Tablet:
- Amazon Fire Tablets.
- Android Phones & Tablets.
- iPhone and iPad.
- Xbox One.
How to Sign Up on Disney +
To get usage of the platform, you are required to Sign up and subscribe to the platform. Follow the below steps to get this done within seconds:
- Get your PC or mobile device connected to a network or Wi-Fi.
- Launch the web browser.
- Enter the URL https://www.dispneyplus.com.
- Click on Sign Up from the homepage top right corner.
- Enter your email and click on “AGREE & CONTINUE”.
- Create a strong password combination, and click on “CONTINUE”.
- You will be required to subscribe to a monthly ($6.99) or annual ($69.99) plan.
- Select either of the plans you want and choose whether to pay via Credit Card or PayPal.
- For Credit Card, enter your card name, card number, expiration date, security code, and zip code.
- While for PayPal, click on the Pay with PayPal on the options menu. Provide your PayPal address.
- Click om AGREE & SUBSCRIBE.
- You may be required to verification or one-time passcode to ensure safe payment.
- Enter into the code and proceed.
Your account will be funded and you can begin to enjoy all of the channels available on Disney+ immediately after payment authorization.
Disney+ Premier Access
Earlier September 4th, subscribers of the Disney+ in the premier access watched the newly released Mulan before it was made available to other Disney+ subscribers. This premier access provides more offers that are not made available to other subscribers. Some of these features will be available until November 2nd, 2020 at 1159PM PT.
So, therefore, newly released movies are made available to the Premier subscribers before anyone else. You will get the benefit of downloading and watching new series and movies as much as you want before it will be released to ordinary subscribers. This premier access costs more than the Disney+ subscription. Furthermore, you will have to subscribe to Disney+ firstly, before you can get to subscribe to the Premier Access.
How to Watch and Download Movies
Remember you ought to subscribe to the platform before accessing the contents available on it. Here is how you can watch or download a movie from the platform:
- Launch your device web browser.
- Enter the URL https://www.disneyplus.com.
- Log in to your account otherwise sign up using the “Sign Up” method explained earlier.
- You will be prompt to subscribe if you haven’t done this process before.
- On the homepage are different adverts of movies available, but you can also search for a movie title at the top of the page.
- Select the movie you want to watch.
- Then select the watch online to begin steaming the movie.
- You can also select the download option to get the movie saved and downloaded to your account.
Easy right, go to the Disney+ platform to get all the missed-out movie experience others are benefiting from currently. There are over millions of subscribers already on the platform.