Do you want to know how to migrate to MTN pulse? This write-up will not only show you how to do that, but it will also show you the meaning of MTN Pulse, who can subscribe to this Tariff plan and so much other useful information.
What is MTN Pulse?
The MTN Pulse tariff plan is a prepaid option that lets you talk to anyone on any local network in Nigeria for a simple rate of 12k/sec. The first call of the day will be charged at 27k/sec for the initial 90 seconds. MTN Pulse gives you the chance to talk, laugh, and connect more.
Who can subscribe to MTN Pulse?
Any MTN Prepaid customer can switch to the MTN Pulse tariff plan
How do I migrate to MTN Pulse?
You can join MTN Pulse through these methods:
By USSD code or Text
To join MTN Pulse using USSD code or text, do the following
- Text *406 to *312 or
- Dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#.
Using the myMTN NG App
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, download the MTN app from your phone’s app store.
- Secondly, register with your phone number.
- After that, click ‘Airtime balance’ or ‘Data balance’ on the Home Page.
- Then, tap your current plan at the top.
- Select ‘Change Plan’.
- Choose ‘MTN Pulse’.
- Lastly, Confirm the migration.
Using MTN Web:
The first thing you should do:
- Visit https://mymtn.com.ng.
- Then, enter your phone number.
- Enter OTP and click ‘Proceed’.
- On the top right, click your name.
- Select ‘My Plan’.
- Lastly, choose ‘Other Plans’.
Note that You can also switch to MTN Pulse when purchasing Pulse Special Bundles, Pulse Nightlife Bundles, or Special Instagram/TikTok/Youtube Bundles.
Benefits of Mtn Pulse
Benefits You Will Enjoy When You Join MTN Pulse are:
- A flat rate of 12k/sec for calls across all local Networks after spending 27k/sec on the first 90-second call of the day.
Special Data Bundles of MTN Pulse
- 750MB 3-day + Up to 1hr Free IG/Youtube/TikTok data plan at #300
- 5GB Weekly + Up to 1hr Free IG/Youtube/TikTok data plan at #500
- Pulse Nightlife Bundles (250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N25 and 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N50) up to 2GB.
- Special Instagram, TikTok & YouTube Bundles: 350MB IG, TikTok & YouTube for ₦100 (Valid for 1 day) and 1GB IG, TikTok & YouTube for ₦200.
MTN pulse Migration Code
You can switch to MTN Pulse by dialling either *406*1# or *123*2*2#. Just choose one of these codes to make the switch. Alternatively, you can send the number 406 to 132.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I enjoy the discount on both national voice calls and International calls?
No, you can only get the discount for calls from MTN to MTN and from MTN to other networks.
How do I check my Pulse Nightlife bundle balance?
To check your Pulse Nightlife bundle balance, just dial *310*96#, *310#, or *406*3*3#.
How much will I be charged for migrating to MTN Pulse?
Migrating to Pulse doesn’t cost anything. But, if you migrate again within 30 days, you’ll incur a ₦102 fee.
Will I be able to activate both the 250MB and 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundles at the same time?
No, you cannot activate another Pulse Nightlife bundle between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. if you’ve used up the maximum of 2GB. However, you can activate another Pulse Nightlife bundle after 6 a.m. You can only activate another Pulse Nightlife bundle between 11 pm and 6 am if you haven’t used up to 2GB.
For instance, if you’ve used a maximum of 2GB in your Pulse Nightlife bundle and finished it before 6 a.m., you can only activate another one after 6 a.m.
Will I receive Pulse Points when I make cumulative calls?
Certainly! You’ll earn Pulse Points for:
Every 5 minutes of cumulative calls you make.
These cumulative calls include national, international, and roaming calls.
For example, if Mrs Melody makes a 3-minute on-net call at 9:00 am, then a 1-minute off-net call at 11:30 am, and another 1-minute international call at 1:30 pm, by the end of the call at 1:31 pm, she will receive 1 Pulse Point for a total of 5 minutes of calls made.
CHECK THESE OUT: