This article will provide all the details you need for Hyperfund Login. You will also get to know the requirements needed to login into your account on the hyperfund.com Login portal and how to reset your forgotten login password.
Read on to learn more about the details required to log in to your Hyperfund account at h5.thehyperverse.net.
You may be wondering what is the difference between Hyperverse and Hyperfund. They are both the same and Hyperverse was formerly known as Hyperfund. It is a virtual metaverse made up of planets.
Players in this virtual metaverse are known as voyagers and they can connect with more friends. This platform offers a fair chance to every resident in the galaxy courtesy of VerseDAO. Having known this much about Hyperfund, the next section of the article will teach you how to log in.
Hyperfund Login Requirements
To login to your Hyperfund account, you need to have the following:
- A mobile smartphone, laptop or desktop.
- Your Hyperfund username.
- Strong internet connection.
With the requirements above, you will be able to login to your account on the portal without difficulty.
How to Login to Your Hyperfund Account
To access your account online, follow the steps below:
- Open a browser on your internet-connected device.
- Enter the URL h5.thehyperverse.net into the search bar.
- Click on the “Login” button on the page.
- Provide your account “Username” and “Password”
- Click on the “Login” button at the bottom of the page.
With the steps above, you will successfully log in to your account on the portal.
How to Reset Forgotten Hyperfund Login Password
Did you forget your account password? If yes, follow the steps below to reset it:
- Visit the Hyperverse login page with the URL h5.thehyperverse.net
- Click on “Login”. This will take you to the login page.
- Navigate to the “Forgot your password?” link and click on it.
- Fill out your account “Username” and “Email Address”.
Having done this, a password reset link will be sent to you with some instructions. Follow these instructions to successfully reset your account password.
Hyperfund Sign Up
If you don’t have a Hyperfund account, you need to sign up for one. To register for an account, you will be asked to provide a referral code. This code is important and if you don’t have one, you can make use of your referrer’s username. The next section of this article will guide you through the h5 Hyperfund registration process.
How to Sign Up for Hyperfund Account
To sign up for an account on the portal, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL h5.thehyperverse.net to visit the Hyperverse page online.
- Click on “Register” You will be taken to a new page.
- Provide your “Username” and create a strong password for your new account.
- Confirm your account password and provide your “Referral Code”.
Click on the “Next Step” button. Follow all other institutions on your screen to confirm your email address and complete the registration process.
Hyperfund Login Issues
Are you still having issues logging in to your Hyperfund account? If yes, try resetting your password with the guidelines provided in this article. If you are still having issues logging in to your account, go to thehyperverse.net scroll down the page and click on the message icon at the bottom. You can send an email to the support email address that pops up on your screen.
Is Hyperfund Registered?
No, Hyperfund is not registered. It does not have the license to offer products and services within New Zealand. Also, the website has been changed from thehyperfund.com to the hyperverse.net.
Is Hyperfund the same as Hyperverse?
Yes, they are both the same. Hyperverse was formerly known as Hyperfund and it is a virtual metaverse platform made up of a million platforms.
I did not Receive any Verification Code from Hyperfund, what do I do?
If you did not receive any verification code from h5.thehyperverse.net you can check your spam. If you can’t find the email in your spam, request for another verification email to be sent to your mail.