The H & R Emerald card is an alternative option for H & R Block customers who don’t want to receive their tax refund through bank deposit. It is a reloadable prepaid debit card. Hence, it does not require a credit check for approval. In this article, you will learn more about the H & R Block Emerald Card. So, read on.
With the Emerald card, you don’t need to carry cash as you can use it for purchases and other transactions. You can use this card to make transactions anywhere a Debit Mastercard is accepted.
This card also gives you access to your funds anywhere and at any time. With this card, you can access your funds quickly and also have your tax refund deposited into your card account. It’s an easier way to keep your money safe.
Emerald Card Application
To get the Emerald card, you need to apply for it physically. You have to locate and visit any of the H&R Block tax offices closest to you to request the card. To apply for this card, you need to be at least 18 years of age and provide a driver’s license or state ID. When your application for the card has been approved, you will receive the card in the mail within 7 to 10 business days.
Emerald Card Activation
When you receive a new Emerald card, the next step is to activate the card. Without activating the card, you cannot use the funds on it. There are three ways in which you can activate your new card. You can carry out the activation with H&R Block’s digital product.
Alternatively, you can activate the card by visiting any of the H&R task block offices or by calling H&R block customer service. When you activate the card, the next step is to sign up for online access. Don’t know how to do this, read on.
Emerald Card Account Sign Up
Signing up for an Emerald card account is very important. When you sign up for an account, you have the opportunity to manage your card online. You can set bill pay, check your card balance, view your transaction history, and lots more. In addition to this, you have the opportunity to manage your card account from any device. Don’t know how to sign up for an account? Read on.
How to Sign Up for an Emerald Card Account
To create an account for your card, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-services
- Navigate to “Sign in” at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- A menu will pop up on your screen, click on “Create Account”. This will take you to a new page.
- Fill out your “Email address” in the required field.
- Next, provide your mobile number.
- Create a Username for your new card account.
- Click on “Next”.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the account sign-up process.
HR Block Emerald Card Login
Emerald card login gives cardholders access to managing their card account online. There are so many activities you can carry out when you log in to your account. You can pay bills, check your card balance, view your transactions and monthly statements, and lots more.
In addition to this, you can request for your funds to be withdrawn, you can also sign up for text and email alerts to get updates for your account. As you read on, you will get a detailed guide on how to log in to your card account.
How to Login to your Emerald Card Account
To access your account online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Emerald card account login page with the URL hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-login
- Click on “Sign in” at the top of the page.
- On the popup menu, provide your account “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on “Sign In”.
Having done this, you will successfully log in to your card account.
How to Reset Forgotten Emerald Card Account Username
Did you forget your Emerald account username? If yes, follow the steps below to reset it:
- Visit the Emerald card login page with the URL hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-login
- Click on “Sign in”.
- Navigate to the “Forgot your username or password?” link and click on it.
- Provide your account “Mobile number”, “Email” or “Username”.
- Click on “Next”.
Some prompts will display on your screen, follow them to look for your account and reset your username.
How to Reset Forgotten Emerald Account Password
If you have forgotten your H R Emerald card account password, follow the steps below to reset it.
- With your internet-connected device, go to hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-login
- Choose “Sign In” and click on “Forgot Username or Password?”. This will take you to a new page.
- Provide any of your account details such as your “Mobile Number”, “Email” or “Username”.
- Choose “Next”.
Follow the rest prompts on your screen to reset your account password.
Emerald Card Balance
Knowing that the Emerald card is a prepaid debit card, it’s important you keep track of your card balance. Checking your card balance regularly will help you decide on how much to spend while shopping online and in stores.
There are four easy ways you can check your card balance. You can check it via ATM, with the company’s mobile app, or by contacting H & R customer service. The easiest and fastest method of checking your card balance is by doing so online.
How to Check Your Emerald Card Balance Online
To check your card balance, follow the steps below:
- Enter the URL hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-login into a search bar.
- Click on “Sign In” and log in to your account with your “Username” and “Password”.
- When you access your account, the balance will be displayed on the dashboard.
This is how to check your card balance on the website.
Emerald Card Customer Service
The H R Emerald customer service is open to cardholders that have issues with their card, or other services offered by the company. if you are having issues with your card application, or payment or you want to report your stolen or missing card, you should contact customer service immediately.
To do this, visit the H&R block support page at www.hrblock.com/support You can choose to contact an office near you or schedule an appointment.
Emerald Card App
The Emerald Card app is also known as the MyBlock app. This app gives cardholders access to manage their Emerald card account. It works just like the HR Block website with added features. Just like the website, you can pay bills, view your transaction history, and lots more. This app is available for download on both Android and iOS devices.
What Bank Does Emerald Card Use?
The Emerald card is owned by H&R Block but issued by MetaBank. This Bank is also a custodian of the funds in the card account. The Bank also has the authority to place the funds in the cardholder’s account at one or more FDIC insured programs.
Can I Share My Emerald Card Account with Another Person?
Yes, you can share your card account with another user. To do this, you can log in to your card account and add the individual as a joint cardholder. You can also visit the tax office with the person and apply for the addition of a cardholder. The individual will be required a driver’s license or another form of identification.
What Do I Do if My Card Gets Missing?
If your card gets stolen or missing, contact the Emerald Card customer care services immediately. You can also visit any of the H&R offices to report your stolen or missing card.
- Leaks Reveal an Early Look into Intel Xeon Emerald Rapids CPUs
- The 2021 OLED R Rollable TV is Now Open for Orders – OLED R Rollable – 2021 OLED R Features
- Amazon Smart Plug is Down to $15 Only for Today
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 | APPLY NOW
- Hotel Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW