Do you know how to use Facebook’s favorite list? The Favorites list makes provision of a very easy way to organize and access frequently-used items on your Facebook account. There will be fast access anytime you need to access your friends or a page. Currently, the Facebook Favorite List is a feature similar to Instagram Close Friends called Favorites. This feature allows users to select some friends as Favorites, and then automatically forward them to their Facebook Story or a camera-based post from Messenger to those particular people’s message thread. In this article, we are going to show you how to use Facebook’s Favorite List.
How to use Facebook’s Favorite List
The process of knowing how to use Facebook’s favorite list is an easy and straightforward one, this will enable you to have access to the chats of your favorite friends without having to scroll and search. You can go through the stores provided below to get started:
- The first step is to open the Facebook app which is a blue square that contains a white f
- Next, click ≡ located in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- After that, scroll down to the “Favorites” section that is located close to the bottom of the menu.
- Click “Add Favorites” located at the bottom of the section. Doing this will enable you to select groups, Pages, or feeds to add to your Favorites List.
- Next, click a group, feed, or Page. Select groups feed, or Pages that you will prefer to add to Favorites.
- After that, click “Done” located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Next, click “located at the right side of the word “Favorites” at the top of the section. By doing this, you will be able to remove links from your favorites. Also, to delete a link, click the red circle to the left of the link and then click “Delete”.
- Finally, click done located at the right side of the word “Favorites” at the top of the section.
By following the steps above, you will successfully be able to know how to use Facebook’s Favorite List.
How to Select Facebook Favorites on a Computer
You can follow the few steps below to select your friends and pages as Favorites by making use of a computer:
- First of all, Log in to your Facebook account on a computer.
- Next, the arrow in the upper-right corner of your Facebook page.
- Tap Settings & Privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Tap News Feed Preferences.
- Tap Manage Favorites to show a new screen containing thumbnail images of your friends and the pages you are following.
- Toggle the star next to the thumbnails of the people you want on your Favorites list until it becomes, this will confirm that they are among your favorites.
- You have to be aware the selections you make are not in rankings, this implies that first friend or page you choose won’t be the first to be displayed.
- Next, tap X to close the window.
- Finally, you can then Select Favorites through the Mobile Facebook App
- Facebook Adult Dating – Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Site
- Best Podcasts of All Time: List of The Best Podcasts of All Time
- Facebook Marketplace Denver – Facebook Account Sign Up | How to Use Facebook Marketplace
- Create My Avatar on Facebook for Me: Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar Creator
- Facebook Dating for Single Looking for Love: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Sites