How to Use Facebook Pay – Facebook Pay is a great platform for sending money to family and friends. All that is required of you is your debit card number, and you can easily make payments from any conversation. It was created by Facebook Company to enhance peer to peer payment platform.
Fb pay requires you to own a Facebook account because you have to set up your account through your Facebook or Messenger. ut you will be able to set up Fb Pay directly within other apps like WhatsApp and Instagram.
Facebook Pay does not require any charging fees, unlike PayPal. This service was introduced by Facebook Company on the 12 of November in the year 2019.
How to Use Facebook Pay
Even though there have been other payment platforms on Facebook and Messenger already. It is recently Facebook introduced the service. This service is different from the former services rendered as it allows you to make payments across their other apps. After you might have done selecting a payment method, you can easily buy things and even exchange money with recipients from their app.
Facebook Pay has made good security measures to make sure payments made on your social media are secure. All that is asked of you is to enter the information of your account or payment card. Then use it to make purchases, sending of money, or make donations within the app. a PIN or biometrics is to be added to strictly secure your individual payments. You can also use Fb Pay to view your payment history, get access to customer support, and manage your payment information.
Presently Facebook is currently making plans to advance to other apps and countries with the aim of bringing the service to more people. Currently, Fb Pay is not available in all countries, but they are making plans for the service to spread out to many more countries as soon as possible.
How safe is FB Pay
The Facebook Company has gone to great lengths to make sure your payment information is secured. They have well-advanced technology and protect Facebook Pay with the following;
- They use anti-fraud technology to keep track of purchases on their system. Also, be able to detect unauthorized activities.
- A well-advanced data storage and encryption for the payment card and your bank account details.
- Prompt notifications when unusual activity is detected on your account
- You can also choose to add a PIN or better still use the biometrics on your device for added security when you make any transaction. Please note that Facebook doesn’t receive or store any information on your device biometrics.
How to Make Use of Facebook Pay
Are you in a dilemma on how to go about Facebook Pay well below are the steps on how to make use of the platform;
- First off, start conversing with the person you intend to send money to or wish to request money from.
- Tap on the 4 dotted menu on the left of the text field, could be an arrow if you have your keyboard opened. On computers, the button is a plus sign
- Select Pay Friend. Then click the money icon if you are making use of the desktop version of the site
- Enter the desired amount and an optional note, and then select either PAY or REQUEST.
- Add the information on your payment by choosing “Add Debit Card or Add PayPal.
- your desired payment method now that you are done adding your account.
- Choose Pay or Request to complete your transaction.
What Is Facebook Pay And How Does It Work?
Facebook pay is a payment method customers can use to buy their products. However, it is easy to use. All you need to do is add their payment, shipping, and personal info to the FB app. When they pay for your products, they can choose FB pay at checkout.
How Do I Cash Out My Facebook Pay?
- Go to the Facebook section in Creator Studio.
- Select Payout Settings. Here you’ll see a list of all payout accounts associated with the eligible Pages you have selected in your Page picker at the top of your screen.
- Choose an account and select Manage Account.
Does Facebook Pay Require A Bank Account?
You need to fund payments with a U.S. bank-issued Visa or MasterCard debit card, or with a PayPal account. Some prepaid cards may work, as well.
Does Facebook Pay Go Directly To Your Bank Account?
Once you’ve added a payment method to your account, money is transferred right away, but your bank may take up to 3 business days to make it available to you.
CHECK OUT ALSO: