It is a very simple step on how to take Snapchat Screenshots. However, when you take a screenshot of a Snapchat, the person who owns the Snapchat will be notified. But if you wish to know how to take Snapchat screenshots without getting detected, all you need to do is to go through the article below.
How to take Snapchat Screenshots with Notifications
The process of taking a screenshot of a Snapchat is not different from taking a screenshot of any other app, but it has to be done fast. By following the steps below, when you take the screenshot, the other party will get a notification.
- The way by which you can take a screenshot is actually dependent on your phone. If you are making use of an iPhone, press and hold the power and home buttons. If you’re making use of an Android phone. For example, if you’re using the Samsung Galaxy series, press and hold the power and home buttons but if you’re using a Nexus series, press and hold the power Volume down buttons.
- Next, open the Snapchat that you want to capture. Tap and hold the Snapchat to open it. You will see a timer in the upper-right corner showing how long it will last. Keep taping the Snapchat to keep it active.
- Finally, press your buttons, and immediately after the screenshot is taken, the user will receive a notification and the screenshot will be moved to the gallery of your phone.
How to take Snapchat Screenshots without Notifications
For this method, it advisable to try this on your own Snapchat first to make sure it is working before you try it in someone else’s photo. Follow these steps below to get started:
- Firstly, put your phone on airplane mode. This will disable your internet connection and Snapchat will be prevented from forwarding a notification to the other person involved. To do this on an Apple device, just swipe up from the bottom and press the airplane sign, on the Android device, go to settings, scroll down to “wireless and networks”, tap “more” and tap the box next to “Airplane mode”.
- Next, make sure Snapchat is offline. When your device’s Airplane mode is on, a red bar will be displayed at the top of your screen stating “Could not refresh. Please try again.” This implies that you are offline. Also, make sure your Wi-Fi is not on.
- After you have done these, open the Snapchat that you wish to screenshot.
- Finally, take a screenshot and the screenshot will be saved to the gallery of your device.
Alternatively, if the steps above do not work, you can follow these instructions for iPhone and Snapchat below:
- Firstly, log out of Snapchat.
- Next, close the Snapchat app completely.
- Wait a few moments for it to close completely to close.
- Next, turn off Airplane mode located in the settings menu.
- After this, you can then open Snapchat, and the person you tool their screenshot will not be aware of this.
By following these steps, you can easily take Snapchat screenshots with or without notifications.
- Social Media Apps In The US: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat
- mSpy App: mSpy App for Free | mSpy For Android
- Facebook Cover Photo for Valentine: How to Upload Valentine Cover Photos on Facebook
- Facebook Avatar Link – Facebook Avatar Creator App | Facebook Avatar – Create Your…
- Bigo TV – How to Earn on Bigo Live – Get More Followers on…