How to Set Facebook Dark Mode on is very easy and simple, but there are users on the Facebook platform that don’t know how to do so. The reason is that they don’t know the process of how to set the Facebook dark mode on.
Well, that is why I am writing this article to alert users out there the easy way to turn on the Facebook dark mode. But what do you know about the Facebook dark mode? I believe you are confused a little, so I am going to explain what Facebook dark mode is.
How to Set Facebook Dark Mode on
The Facebook dark mode is also known as the Facebook night mode, these two things are the same. It is a feature that allows Facebook users to turn their Facebook theme to a dark theme, which beautifies their Facebook account and anything on the platform. This will turn your Facebook inbox to a dark color and also your news feed to a dark color. But is this feature available on the Facebook messenger app? Or the Facebook app? Now we are going to find out.
Facebook Night Mode
The Facebook dark mode is only used by Facebook users on the Facebook platform. So if you are interested in knowing or accessing the Facebook dark mode feature then you must be a Facebook user. Once you become a Facebook user, there are lots of features you can access on the Facebook platform; the Facebook dark mode is one of them. So before I reveal how to turn on the Facebook dark mode I am going to show you how to create a Facebook account if interested and then show you how to turn on dark mode.
How to Create Facebook Account
Creating a Facebook account is one of the easiest things to do on the Facebook platform, follow the steps below:
- Visit the website facebook.com.
- Then click the “sign up” and then type in your information as displayed in the page.
- After you have done that click the “sign up” button again below.
- Now confirm your account creation.
- Then click the “Continue” link below and then you will access your new Facebook account.
These are the steps to follow when you want to create a Facebook account.
Facebook Login Page
Do you want to know how to log in or access your Facebook account? If yes then you should follow all the steps listed below:
- Visit the website facebook.com.
- Then simply enter all the login details and click “login” or “sign-in”.
Immediately you will have access to your Facebook account, this is how to log in to your Facebook account.
Messenger Dark Mode
When you want to turn on the messenger dark mode on the messenger app then here are some steps you must follow to do so:
- Open the messenger app.
- Now simply click your profile picture at the top.
- After that, you must toggle the button near the dark mode option in order to turn on the dark mode.
- With this, you have turned it on, but if you want to turn it off; you can toggle it again to turn it off.
These are the steps to be followed to turn on dark mode on messenger.
Facebook App Dark Mode
When it comes to the Facebook app dark mode you can easily turn on the feature by following the steps below:
- Just open your Facebook app.
- After that just simply sign in.
- Also then tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap on settings.
- Once you have done that also again tap the “General” and go to themes.
- With this, you will see a pop-up with a list of themes. From the pop-u just tap on “AMOLED”.
Once you follow all the steps above then you will turn on dark mode on your Facebook App.
Night Mode Facebook Website
For you to turn on the dark or night mode feature on your Facebook website, then there are certain steps that must be followed. After that, you can install the browser extension that is called “Night Eye” in order to enable or turn on the dark mode for the web or desktop version of the website. You can even download or get the app or software on your chrome or browser extension.