If you are new to Facebook dating, then surely one of the things running through your mind would be how to send someone alike in Facebook dating. As easy as this may seem, it was actually difficult for me at first. It was until later after a couple of research i learned how to do it. If you are just like me, worry not as I would be showing you exactly how you do so.
How to send someone a like on Facebook dating
To send someone a like or start a conversation in Facebook dating,
- Open Facebook (the app)
- Quickly create an account or log in to one you already own
- Locate and tap on the hamburger menu icon
- Browse through the menu options and select the dating (heart) icon
- When prompted, quickly create your dating profile
- Once you get to the page where potential matches are being displayed to you, tap on the heart icon to send a like
- If you prefer to start a conversation, simply tap on any photo of the dating profile you are interested in. Write a message and tap on the send button
It’s literally that easy. Following the steps above, you should have successfully sent alike to someone on Facebook dating or sent he/she a message to begin a conversation. Great job on making the first move. It is as easy as it sounds.
What to Expect from Facebook dating
Facebook Dating has been around for quite a while now. From its launch till the current date, a lot of changes have been made with the hope that the platform becomes better and better for users.
Quite frankly the platform has evolved a lot and is a good place to begin if you want to go all out in the dating business. As to what you should expect, the platform is honestly unique and user-friendly. You should be able to find your way around quite easily.