Do you have an apple pay system set up on your apple device? Do you want to know how to send money with apple pay? If you do then this article is for you.
It is all you need right now. It is your one-stop to all things apple pay.
How to Send Money with Apple Pay
To pay with apple pay successfully, follow the steps below;
Send Money on Apple Pay via iPhone or iPad
- Start a new conversation in messages or tap on an existing one.
- Tap on the apple pay button.
- Tap on the – or + sign to select an amount. Or tap show keyboard to enter the exact amount.
- Tap pay.
Your money in apple cash will be used up first. You will need to confirm with touch ID, your passcode, or face ID to successfully send payment.
Send Money on Apple Pay via Apple Watch
- Start a new conversation or tap on an existing one.
- Tap on the apple pay icon.
- Turn the digital crown to choose the amount or tap the dollar amount to enter an exact amount. Tap after the decimal and turn the digital crown.
- Tap pay, to review your payment information.
That’s it for sending money with Apple Pay.
What you Need to Send Money with Apple Pay
There are some things that need to be in place before you can be able to send money with apple pay. You don’t just decide to send money and start sending money. It’s not that easy, but it’s that simple. You must be a citizen of the United States of America and you must be 18 years and older. Other things you need include;
- Two-factor identification for your Apple ID. You must make sure that you sign in to iMessage or iCloud with the same Apple ID on the device you want to use.
- A compatible device with iOS11.2 and higher or watch OS 4.2 and higher.
- You also need money on your apple cash card and an eligible debit or credit card.
Those the things you need. You also need to agree to the terms and conditions of the platform. This can be done in your first time of sending or receiving money via the app. To do this open a conversation in Messages, tap on the apple pay icon, go through the terms and conditions. Tap on the ‘agree’ tab. You might be required to verify your identity.