How to Put My Mercari Account on Vacation. Mercari is an online eCommerce platform but more of a market place where anybody could buy or sell anything. As a seller on Mercari, you have the option to sell whatever you want. Mercari allows you to sell new or fairly used items. In this post, we shall be discussing how you can put your Mercari account on vacation but before that let’s talk more about what Mercari is.
Mercari is an online marketplace that allows anyone to buy and sell anything, old or new items. Unlike most online marketplace we are used to, Mercari allows, sellers, to take time off and go for a vacation. This feature allows sellers to take a time off when they don’t have items for sale or when they need a break for work, in this post, we will be showing you how to activate this mode.
Mercari Vacation Mode
Mercari vacation mode has added a lot to mercari, making the platform develop faster and stand tall among its competitors. The way these feature works is that a seller is allowed to take a break from the marketplace for weeks or even months, during this period, a seller will not be making any sales. Once the seller is back, he/she can continue selling their items.
Mercari vacation mode can be very useful in a case whereby the seller runs out of a particular item and is unable to restock immediately, the seller will just have to put that item on vacation mode so buyers won’t see the item listed and they won’t have to sell what they don’t have.
Also, if you are out of town, you can just use this feature so you won’t be available on the marketplace when you are not truly available. The Mercari vacation feature is what makes mercari unique and stand out from other online marketplaces.
How to Put My Mercari Account on Vacation
Earlier we said we will be showing you how you can put your Mercari account on vacation, this is where we will be showing you how to do that. Follow the instructions below to know how to put your Mercari account on vacation mode.
- Firstly, log on to http://www.mercari.com/ and log in to your account.
- Once on your account, deactivate your listing items.
- When you are asked to log in, go to My Page.
- Then tap Selling then tap Select, this is at the top right corner of the Selling
- Now select the items you want to put on vacation, you can select all items or just the ones you want. If you want to put your mercari account on vacation then you should select all items.
- After that, tap Deactivate and the selected items will be put on vacation immediately.
This is all you need to do to put your mercari account on vacation mode. To leave vocation mode, all you need to do is follow the same steps but this time you do not deactivate the listed items.
See More Related Content:
- Valentine’s Day History: Why We Celebrate Valentine
- Why Is Selling On Amazon A Big Opportunity – Amazon Seller Account
- Valentine’s Day 2021: Ideas for Valentine’s Day with your Loved One’s
- Top Valentine Gift for Your Hubby: Tips on How To Gift Your Hubby on…
- Flipkart Online Shopping – Flipkart Online Shopping App download
- Valentine Gifts for Husband Online: Valentine Gift Ideas for Husband
- Best Valentine Gift for Hubby: Valentine Gift Idea for Husband
- Facebook Marketplace Cars: Use Facebook Marketplace to Buy a Car | How to Safely Buy Cars from Facebook