How to Maintain a Healthy Skin. Do you see new scars on your face from time to time? Do you spend most of your time working under the sun? Do you sometimes feel you are getting darker, or do you have multiple colors? Do you experience skin infections at certain intervals? How to maintain healthy skin is what you should know.
How to Maintain a Healthy Skin
In this article, we will be giving you some very useful tips on how to make your skin glow. If you experience skin problems from time to time, you will find remedies here too.
first off, what you take in determines how lovely your skin will look. Let us talk about some very nutritious fruits and foods you can take to get glowing and perfect skin.
Fruits to Help You Get a Good Skin
The intake of fruits helps to fight against inflammation and skin infections. If you want to maintain healthy skin, you should consider taking the following fruits;
- Mango: Contain vitamins A, C, E, and K. It is also a rich source of beta-carotene, flavonoids, polyphenolics, xanthophylls, fiber,r and dietary sugar.
- Watermelon: This fruit contains water, vitamins A, B1, B6, and C. It also contains a significant amount of lycopene, flavonoids, and carotenoids.
- Oranges: This very delicious citrus fruit is a rich source of vitamin C. It is also loaded with antioxidants.
- Papaya: it contains vitamins A,B and C. It also contains minerals like magnesium, copper, and potassium
- Pomegranate: It contains vitamins C and K and some very useful minerals like Potassium, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Apple: Apples are rich sources of vitamins A, C, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Banana: This fruit contains vitamins A, C, E, K, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium.
- Grapes: the grapefruit contains vitamin C and K, and also essential minerals like potassium, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Kiwi: contains high amounts of vitamin C.
- Strawberries: This fruit contains alpha-hydroxy acid or salicylic acid and vitamin C in large quantities.
Apart from taking these fruits, some practices have to be carried out in order to help you get a healthy skin. Most of these practices have to be done consistently for a significant amount of time.
10 Ways to Protect Your Skin
Even if you eat the best of foods, and you constantly take the fruits I have listed above, you will not get a good, and glowing skin if you don‘t adhere to these practices. The 10 top practices that will give you perfect skin are;
- Always seek shade
- Avoid massive sunlight as much as you can
- Avoid exposure to Ultraviolet radiation (tanning)
- Always use sunscreen to avoid face burn or sunburn
- Moisturize your skin
- Always wear protective clothing
- Keep babies out of the sun
- Examine your skin monthly
- Visit a skin doctor.
Daily Skin Care Routine at Home
Having the best skin care products and taking the most skin enhancing foods and fruits are not the only steps top maintaining a glowing and healthy skin. You must have a routine. We have put together the best routine for a healthy skin. Check it out below;
- wash your face morning and night.
- Apply a toner after washing.
- Apply a moisturizing serum
- Apply an eye cream or a moisturizer under your eyes
- Apply spot treatments at night
- Moisturize your skin morning and night
- Apply retinoids at night
- Add some face oil
- If you are going under the sun, then apply some sunscreen.
Remedy For Skin Problems
Conclusively, if you have a skin problem, see a dermatologist. Also make it a routine to see a dermatologist every month.