Before we talk about what Facebook login and signup are, let’s see what Facebook is. What is Facebook? Facebook is a website that permits users, who sign-up for free profiles, to connect with friends, work colleagues, or people they don’t know online. This website allows users to send messages, share pictures, music, video, and articles.
Facebook Login Signup
They also permit users to use their own thoughts and opinions with however many people they like to share them with.
Facebook has a lot of features but the main features are the newsfeed where the user sees content from his Facebook friends and the pages he follows. Another feature is the messenger for messaging, a space for user’s content, and a timeline where information and content are posted or shared.
How To Join/Create Facebook Account | Facebook Signup
Without an account, you cannot log in, and keep in mind you must be up to 13 years old before you can create an account. So am here to educate you step by step on how to join Facebook.
The following are the procedures:
- Open your devices and visit facebook.com/reg
- Wait to complete loading, once the page appears enter the name you go by in everyday life
- Follow by inputting your email address or phone number
- Go to the next space and choose your gender and date of birth
- The next space will be your password
- If its the email address you use, they will send you a code on your email
- If its phone number a code will be sent
- Type the code and click on Confirmation to know if you are the owner of the number or email address
How Do I Login My Account
Since you already know how to create an account, I believe you have created one, to log in will not be hard now you already have an account.
To log in follow the procedure below:
- Open your tab and go facebook.com
- Enter one of the following information:
- Email: You can log in with any email address that’s listed on your Facebook account.
- Phone numbers: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
- Username: You can also log in with your username if you set one up.
- Enter your password and click on Log in.
How To Change My Facebook Account Password
- To change your Facebook password, see the procedure below:
- Login your account
- Click in the top right of your account
- Click on setting & privacy, then click on setting
- Press on Security and login
- Click on edit next to change the password
- Enter your current password and new password
- Click on Save Changes.
Forgotten Password | Reset your password
- To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find your account page.
- Type the email address, mobile phone number, full name, or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to recover your password.