Do you want to learn how to leave a shared album on Facebook? This is easy and in this post, I will be teaching you everything you need to know in regards to that. All you however need to do to get the much-needed knowledge is to continue reading eh content of this post.
How to Leave a Shared Album on Facebook
Do you know that you can create and share albums on Facebook? Like you can literally share albums with other account holders on the social media platform. Many Facebook users and account holders do not know about this, but it is actually true. And just as mentioned already in this post I will be telling you how.
But since this post is not regarding how to create a shared album on Facebook, I will be teaching you how you can easily leave one just in the event that you are sharing an album on the platform.
Steps To Leave a Shared Album on Facebook
The steps really are easy, but only if you know how to. To therefore leave a shared album on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook on the web and login to your account
- Next, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of Facebook and select photos
- Click on albums and select the three-dotted icon in the top right corner
- Lastly, click the remove as contributor button
- Open the Facebook mobile app on your device
- Next, tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner of Facebook and then tap on your name
- Go to photos and go to the album in question
- Tap the three-dotted icon in the top right corner and tap remove as a contributor
- Lastly, tap remove
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right corner
- Tap your name and select photos
- Select albums and tap the album in question
- Next, select the three-dotted icon in the top right
- Tap remove as contributor
- Lastly, tap remove
That’s it! And you should also know that depending on the privacy settings of the shared album, you may not be allowed to view the album after leaving it. Also, any photos or videos that you have added to the album after you have left it will still remain.
If you however delete a photo on Facebook, the said photo will be removed from any shared albums it was added and this is including albums that you are no longer part of.