Do you know How to create a shared album on Facebook? If you don’t know how to, would you love to know how? If this is it with you, then this is your chance. All you have to do is to read the content of this post from start to finish.
How to Create a Shared Album on Facebook
Creating an album on Facebook is very easy and also possible. But do you also know that you can create a shared album on the social media platform? Do you even know what it means to create a shared album on Facebook?
Normally an album on Facebook is a separate space you create for your media on the platform. One thing about these albums is that they are kind of private and unique to one person. But with this shared albums feature, simply means that an album can be used by two or more different account holders on the platform. Cool, right? Thought as much.
In a bit and in this post, I will be directing you on how to share an album on Facebook today for free.
Steps to Creating a Shared Album on Facebook
To create a shared album on the social media platform, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on your profile picture in the top right corner
- Next, select photos and then click on albums
- Click in the top right corner of the album that you would like to add a contributor to
- Next, click on the edit album button
- Enter the names of the contributors that you want to add in the add contributors section
- Lastly, click save
- Open the Facebook mobile app for android and tap the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner
- Tap your name and select photos
- Select albums and tap on the album that you have already created
- Next, tap the three-dotted icon in the top right-hand corner and then tap on the edit button
- Next, tap add contributors and select the choose friends button to select who you want to share an album with
- Select the people or friends that you will like to add as contributors
- Tap the done button and once again tap done
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right corner
- Tap your name and tap photos
- Tap albums and select the album that you have created
- Next, tap the three-dotted icon in the top right-hand corner
- Tap the edit album tab and tap next to add contributors to turn it on
- Tap the choose friends button and select the friends that you want to add as contributors
- Tap done and tap the privacy tab to select a new audience
- Lastly, tap save in the top right-hand corner
That’s it. Know that when you add contributors to a shared album, they can also add videos or photos, edit the album tag photos and also add other contributors to the album.