Jetpack is a hassle-free design, marketing and security service that helps you with some of the features you need for your WordPress account. This service is design to create and customize your WordPress site from the start to finish.
There are things jetpack can always help you with. Below are some of them.
- Integration with the official WordPress mobile apps and unlimited high-speed image and video content delivery network
- Lazy image loading for a faster mobile experience
- Intuitive and powerful customization tools.
Above are some of the things jetpack can help you with.
These Marketing services promote and earn moments from your site. It also helps you with features like;
- Simple Paypal payment buttons.
- Site stats and analytics.
- Automated social media posting and scheduling in advance.
- Advertising program that includes the best of Adsense, Facebook Ads, AOL, Amazon, Google AdX, and Yahoo.
- SEO tools for Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook and WordPress.com.
Above are some of the marketing services of the jetpack plugin.
Jetpack Security Service
You don’t need to worry about data loss, downtime, and hacking because jetpack has a lot of security features you can use to guide your WordPress account.
- We have the daily or real-time back up of your entire site
- Fast, priority support from WordPress
- Secure logins with optional two-factor authentication
- Malware scanning, code scanning, and automated threat resolution
- Brute force attack protection, spam filtering, and downtime monitoring.
Above are some of the security features jetpack has to offer.
Jetpack export support is a global team of happy engineers ready to help you at any time. You can also ask your question in the support forum.
How to Install Jetpack on WordPress
The steps are very easy for you to follow. If you want to install it automatically all you need to do is;
- Go to your WordPress account and click on Plugins.
- Click “Add New”. This takes you to another page where you can search for the plugins you are looking for.
- Search for the Jetpack plugin using the search bar.
- Click on the “Install Now” button on the jetpack plugin section.
- Click on “Activate” to get the plugin activated on your WordPress site.
Above is how you can easily install this amazing plugin on your site.
Installing Jetpack Manually
Install jetpack via the plugin directory, or you can also upload the files manually to your server and follow the onscreen instruction carefully. Only then you can enjoy using jetpack on your WordPress account. Install this amazing plugin on your WordPress and enjoy all its nice services.