Do you know that you can go live on Facebook anytime you want to easily reconnect with your fans, friends, and family? Yes, this is true, and in this post, I will be guiding you on how to go live on Facebook.
How to Go Live On Facebook
Going live on Facebook is easy. It is in fact one of the easiest things to do on the platform. and it is quite unfortunate that so many account holders on Facebook are still yet to get a hold of this feature and are not even sure of making use of it yet.
On Facebook, I have gone live on one or two occasions and I can tell you that the experience is quite amazing. A lot of social media platforms have the feature though, but Facebook’s own live feature is quite amazing and unique.
What You Need To Go Live On Facebook
You really do not need anything much to go live on Facebook. All you need is to be a registered account holder on the platform and that’s it. Once you have a registered account on Facebook, the next thing is to go live. This means that if you do not have a registered account on Facebook, you cannot go live.
If you would to make use of the feature someday, and you do not have an account on the platform, you should do well and create one now. go to www.facebook.com to create a Facebook account now for free. Now that you know what is needed to go live on Facebook, it is time to guide you on the needed steps to successfully go live on the social media platform.
Steps To Go Live On Facebook
To go live on Facebook is easy. All you have to do is to follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on the what’s on your mind, (name)? button at the top of your feed
- Next, click on the three-dotted icon and then select live video
- Enter something in the space provided about your live video and click on go live in the bottom left corner
Note: on your computer, make use of the Google Chrome web browser to go live.
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the video icon at the top of your feed
- Next, tap on the edits icon to add effects to your live video
- Tap on the start live video button
- Lastly, tap on the finish tab when you are done with your live video
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap the video icon at the top of your feed
- You can then select a broadcast type such as lip-sync live or tap on the effects icon to add effects to your live
- Next, tap on the start live tab and tap on finish when you are done with your broadcast